Getting back together text messages📱 (jonah)

You: Jonah are you ok?

Jonah: not really. I just lost someone I loved. It really hurts.

You: I'm sorry but this is just so hard.

Jonah: this?

You: us.

Jonah: I thought you loved me.

You: I do. It's just we're always arguing and it hurts Jonah. It hurts.

Jonah: I know it does but I love you and I don't want you to hurt. I miss you.

You: I don't know what to do. I miss you too.

Jonah: let's try again. Let's start over.

You: I don't know..

Jonah: please y/n. I really want this to work.

You: but I don't want to keep arguing with you.

Jonah: then don't. We'll work it out. Comprise.

You: what makes you so sure this is gonna work?

Jonah: I'm not sure. But I want to try. I know I would regret it if I didn't. I met a beautiful girl and I love her. I don't want to lose her knowing I could have done something. I'll never be sure of the future but I have hope. I have hope to one day propose to you and have a beautiful wedding. I have hope to one day live in a house with you and have kids. I will always have hope when I'm with you.

You: I love you so much Jonah Marais. I don't ever want to lose you and I don't ever want to regret not trying to fix things. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I can't wait for what the future holds because I know that as long as I have you, we'll get through it.

Jonah: I love you y/n y/l/n. Don't ever leave me again. I love you so much.

You: I love you too.