Chapter 1: The Dream

After dinner we went down to the camp fire and sang songs some of which were tamato songs. I wonder how that happened? I sat next to Eric and Taylor each on either side.

Eric was a son of Pesidon. He had the same facial features as Percy but his hair was the color of the sand and he was a lot tanner. But the eyes were the same, blue like the sea.

Taylor had long brown hair and green eyes. Her skin tone was definitely not tan, she was pale for sure. Eric kept looking at me through out the night. I hope Annabeth hadn't mess anything up.

When it was time for us to go to our cabins we said goodnight and parted our ways. I found Annabeth and then we headed down to our cabin.

"Eric was starring at me the whole night. What did you do?" I asked accusingly.

"Nothing, I promise." She said while giggling a bit.

"I trust you, don't abuse that power." I said seriously.

"I would never of dreamed of it darling." She said in a fake British accent.

***

It was midnight and I still wasn't asleep. In till finally I fell asleep.

I was at half-blood hile. I saw Marisa we were practing sowrd fighting. She was teaching me three summers ago. Keep going, never give up, never choose the easier left when confronted with a crossroad. Time speeded ahead only 6 months later. When she gave her life to save another. She saved me. An arrow came out from the woods, Marisa saw it and doved in front of me. The arrow hit her in the heart. I screamed of pain and anger. How could of this of happened. I held her in my arms she was like a sister to me, she loved me enough to sacrifice herself for me. I kept looking at her at her pale face full of no emotions, no happiness. I screamed and cried.

I woke up crying and drenched in sweat.

I hope you liked this chapter. Good night! If you have Any ideas just let me know by commenting.