Chapter 2: Tamtoes

I couldn't fall back into my dreams so I got on a t-shirt, jeans, and my shoes. Everybody was still asleep so I went outside and walked down to the lake. I sat down on the beach and started crying again.

"Are you okay?" Said a low vioce from be hide me, it was familiar.

"Ya, I am fine. Just had a bad dream." I said whipping away the tears and not turning around. I could hear footsteps come around and sat down next to me. It was Eric.

"Eric? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"I just heard you crying from my cabin so I decided to come outside and see what we wrong."

"Oh right, sorry." I said with a laugh.

"It's okay, I am glad to here you laugh, it is so beautiful."

"Really, I highly doubt it."

"Would I ever lie to you?" He said smirking.

"Ummmm... Yeah you would" He laughed so did I. I felt my face starting to get warm.

"I don't think so, I am a pretty trustworthy guy." I laughed even harder and my face got even hotter.

"If you say so." Now he laughs again.

"You know there's something I want to tell you."

"What?" I said frantically. I felt my face get even hotter.

"Has anyone told you that when you blush you sort of look like a tamato?" He asked laughing hysterically.

"A few." I said while he stood up and ran. 'Smart boy' I thought as I stood up and ran quickly after him.

He jumped into the water. I followed him in. He grabbed my arm into an air bubble.

"Hey has anyone told you that you are the girl of thier dreams and that they love you?" He asked.

"No, why?"

"Good cause I wanted to be the first." He said pulling me in closer and kissed me. We slowly pulled away.

"Has anyone told you that they love you too?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Good, I guess I am the first." I then kissed him again. To be honest I think that our underwater kiss was way better than Percy's and Annabeth's.

"Hey, tomatoes will you go out with me?" He asked while smirking.

"I thought you'd never asked." I said smirking as well. He leaned in and kissed me.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I will try to update as often as I can. I promise I haven't forgot. :) Stay tuned.