Chapter 3: Embrassment

After my "talk" with Eric I walked slowly back to the Athena cabin full of happiness and love. Yes, that does sound cheesy but the guy I had been crushing on forever just kissed me and asked me out! You kinda got to be excited about that!

"Here she comes, shhh!" I heard a bunch of voices from Athena Cabin say. Crap! I quietly opened the door and pretended that I never heard their voices.

Everyone was in bed, I quietly headed to my bed. I kept smiling like I had just won a date with Zac Efron. I heard people shifting in their beds. Annabeth was on the next bunk over, I wonder if this is how she felt when Percy and her kissed. She seemed to be asleep but looks can be deceiving because she turned to face me, my tamato grinning face.

"Where were you?" She wishpered raising her eyebrows.

"Just went on a walk." I muttered trying to hide my face, but it was to late she had already had seen it.

"If I didn't know any better I would say that you were with a boy, Eric perhaps." Annabeth replied sneakily. Yup, she is completely correct.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself." I said smirking, she didn't buy it, in fact everybody "woke up" and started asking me questions.

"Chill, yes fine I was with Eric!" I shouted.

"Did you guys kiss?"

"Where?"

"Are you finally a couple?"

"Did he ask you out?"

"What happened?" Everyone in Athena cabin was throwing questions at me. I swear for a moment I thought I was in the Aphrodite cabin.

"Yes, on the beach and underwater, not officially, yes he did ask me out, and I am not sharing all of those details with you." I replied quickly.

"Wait so you kissed underwater?" Everyone asked well more like yelled.

"Yes." I muttered turning red again.

"You can't do that, that's mine and Percy's thing." Annabeth complained.

"When you event a time machine I will fix it for you, but to be honest I really wouldn't want to."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry I have been super inactive on this story. I am going to try to do better! Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it!