Part 24

********************************************************************

This part will be a bit shorter but its just how the plot goes sooo... i hope you enjoy it nevertheless ^^

This chapter is a bit different too it has a lot of position changes so thats a bit of a change :P

********************************************************************

I was now facing about 20 soldiers who were running my way. I took out my sword. Some soldiers were faster than others so it gave me a chance to kill them first and then kill the other ones.

Two men came running straight at me. They were armoured so there were just few spots that I could attack.

For the first one I chopped down his head for the second one i stabbed him in his shoulder.

Other men were running at me.

The fight was long I was injured quite a lot. I thought it was over but then I felt a sharp pain in my back. I turned around and it was a soldier.

I killed him but I could feel my body weaken every second.

I dropped on the ground. I could see men comming but I could not see weather they were our men or enemy men.

I closed my eyes and lost my consciousness...

**Taehyung**

Tears were pouring out of my eyes.

 I did not know where I was going... I just knew I had to go somewhere...

Jungkook might of just sacrificed his own life just to save me...

I still could not wrap around my head how did they get through patrol...

Patrol Stations! I can go there... They can gather all the soldiers.

Not too long after I came into the view of one of the patrol stations. I got off of my horse and went inside. I could see all of the soldiers reactions change. They were surprised to see me here.

-Hail the King!- all of them shouted.

-I need your help.

-Anything, Your Highness.

-Castle got under attack I need soldiers. Light up the emergency fire.

-How did they got through, My Lord?

While one asked me this other two went out to light up the fire.

-Im not sure myself but one thing im sure of is that we will get our castle back.

-Yes! Of course!.

Through the little window I could see the fire being already lit. Not too long after you could hear horns. That meant that other stations have seen the fire and are coming this way.

After some time around ten men arrived. They were too surprised that the King was here.

-Hail the King!

-We will need more men.

All of them nodded. We got on our horses and left to gather other men...

**Jungkook**

I could feel my hands being locked and my body against something cold.

I opened my eyes and I imedietlly knew where this place was...cell in the old dungeons. I played here when I was a kid but... no one really knew about these...

I could hear some men laughing. But just then when I was about to try to get free a man came into the cell.

I could not recognise the man. What bothered me more was the fact that he had a whip in his hand... again with the whip...

He smiled at me with a creepy smile and then hit me. Ugh... this hurt like a son of a bish...

This continued for couple of hours but then the man saw that I was not going to talk. He left for a bit but then returned with a.... whip... but this time... with a silver ended one...

Holy sh*t... this will hurt like hell and i knew it...

**Taehyung**

We now got about 40 men in total. It was not much but I think we can raid the Castle. While we are were going through the fields I saw a bunch of men corpses lying on the ground. A heavy feeling rolled off of me when I saw that none of them were Jungkook.

We went to the castle... He wasnt there... maybe he got away and got into hiding... but then my uncle came and greeted me.

-All of the enemies somehow left. But... we got a message...

-What message? Uncle talk...

-Its from King Yoongi theyre returning to their own country but...

-But what?....

-They saw how Commander Jungkook was taken away...

-So they did took him.....

My rage was rising....

-Get all the men we can possibly get!

I could not keep in my anger... They are not going to take what is mine without consequences...