Part 10

********************************************************************

The new part is here! Im sorry its a bit late but I had a lot of things to do (well i have now too but I couldnt keep you waiting ❤)

Ps. I got a lot of messages to where send those covers or headers. Well if you want you can send me them to my gmail: devildisguisedasanangel@gmail.com
or dm me on my twitter: @Royal_Taekook  🤗 (btw dont forget to tell me your username for the shoutout)

Pss. If anyone didnt know you can make and send me covers, headers and etc and youll get a shoutout on the next part of my story! 🤗 the best one i will put up there 👆

********************************************************************

I was walking around the castle but it was just too quite for my liking.

I havent seen Jungkook either.

When I woke up he was already gone, which got me feeling really disappointed.

I went to the library.

Even my mother with my uncle wasnt there, just the librarian.

-Namjoon ( 😈 ) have you seen my mother or my uncle.

-No, Your Highness.

I just nodded and left.

I walked to Jungkooks room. I knocked but no one opened the door.

I was a bit worried.

I even asked guard's if they saw him but they said they didnt.

I couldnt find neither my mother, neither my uncle and neither Jungkook.

Nervousness kicked in. I looked everywhere but they were nowhere to be found.

I went to the main hall.

There was someone sitting on the throne. The only person that could without me was my mother so i felt a bit releafed.

But not for too long.

It was Jungkook sitting on it.

I personally didnt mind him sitting on it but others might.

I got closer.

-Jungkook what are you doing?

-Oh King I was just waiting for you.

-Well the throne isnt a place for waiting. There are jus two people that can sit on it: myself and my mother. So please come here before someone sees you.

-I wont but i have a surprise for you.

Right at that moment guards came rushing into the hall.

-My King this is a rebellion.

I was shocked. Not Jungkook. This cant be true.

-Jungkook why? Why you?

He laughed.

-Dont you remember? What happened to my father after that day? Your father... he assassinated him. Just because he slapped a spoiled little brat.

I felt my heart squeeze.

Then at the corner of my eye I saw my mother and uncle being dragged here.

Cold sweat ran through my body.

-Now youll know the pain of losing a loved one.

-No! Stop this nonsense Jungkook!

-Nonsense?