Chapter 2: meeting his captain. pt.1

(a/n)- there is major cursing in this chapter so be-were!

~Next Morning!~

"My lordy one piece! my head hurts like a son of a bitch!" You guessed it i've got the worst fucking hangover ever! Plus I'm still bleeding like a big dog. As I was rolling on the floor Rose was watching with a smug look on that little penguin face of hers... 

-tiny timu skipu-

After a few hours it faded away and i heard a nock on the door, Rose rushed down the stairs and squawked. "Oh shush I'm coming!" When I had opened the door I saw Penguin. "Oh hey Penguin, what's up?" All he did was push past me and shut the door. " "I-I'm being followed by someone who's REALLY mad at me!" Huh he came to ME! WHY? "Oh and who might that be?" Before he could mutter out a response there was a bang on my door. He lightly yelped and ran upstairs with Rose in his arms, i  heard my room's door shut, huh weird.

I walked to the front door and lightly opened it but all i saw was black hair... "Huh? Who's there? State your name please." "Trafalgar law... i'm looking for a guy wearing a penguin hat." this 'Law' guy sounded pretty pissed off so i decided to save Penguins' ass. "Sorry, but i haven't seen anyone like that lately, Thank you for asking though...Bye." As i was closing the door 'Law' put his foot in the way "Look lady I know you're fibbing i saw him enter this house, know let me in or face the consequences." .... Hmmmm he sure doesn't give up that easily does he? "Look buddy I barely know you, and no one has come into my house except me and my pet penguin Rose! got it? now get out before i call the navy on you." i said with the most demanding tone i could muster, he simply laughed at my attempt to sound tough and barged into the room. "Hey this isn't your house get out!" Who does he think he is?

Law started to scower my house in search of Penguin. Once he got to my room there was nothing there except Rose and the pile of penguin plushies, until I noticed the beak of Penguins' hat in the plushies....

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! i know i'm a dick sorry but i'll post later maybe.... Mama wolfie out!~