Part 2!

.....eeep oh no I quickly grabbed the one Penguin gave me yesterday and covered it. Law acted as if he didn't notice my weird actions but failed at the attempt. "What are those?" Wow he must be blind or something gah! "Oh these? These are my stuffed penguins." He hummed then asked "Why do you have so many?" Why does he want to know? I was now getting angered by the interrogation of my life, and finally snapped " WHY do YOU need to know this is my house, MY life, AND MY ROOM! GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!" Even though any other person would run at this point trafalgar didn't even flinch! "Da fuck are you?! Most people would be high-tailing it out of here right bout now." He simply shrugged and said 'ROOM' huh? Then I realized he must be a devilfuit user hmmm well I can counter that! I moved so that the blue bubble couldn't reach me, then screamed out for rose "ROSE COME!" Before I could blink she was sitting in front of me with my katana. See with my devilfruit power I can use telepathy for many different things like teleportation, talking to certain people/animals, enhancing objects (like {k/n}[katanas name]), levitation, and much more but now enough about that onto the fight that's happening...

no ones pov/ third person pov

ominous voice: FIGHT!

(Both of us): WTF!?!......Whatever

Law: so you fight?

(Y/n): yup and so much more *teleports*

Law: hmm devilfruit powers sneaky, but not quite good enough.

(Y/n):well there's something's you haven't seen yet but that I can do, up here genius.

Law:how in the actual hell are you doing that!?

(Y/n):MAGIC!!! No jk it's one of many perks to my power.

While we were having that boring talk, law swung at me but I blocked it with a swipe of {k/n}. We fought endlessly until he got bored and gave up? in a way he did, but I kinda did too either way it ended in a draw... at least the ominous voice isn't back..wait....

Ominous voice: the match ends in a draw nice work you two until next time!

Weird well whatever. After we talked I found that Penguin had barged into his room as he was half naked so I guess Penguin deserves a punishment. Before law left I rated out Penguin to him, "he's upstairs under the pile of penguin plushies, and if you hurt any of them I'll destroy you." I silently threatened as to not alert Penguin. After short planning we faked Law leaving and had law walk up the stairs as I hovered? up and called out for Penguin saying that Law had left and he could come out now. Once we were up at my room Penguin was standing with his back to 'me' "(y/n) what took so long?" as he was turning Law tackled him and started screaming at the top of his lungs about how he should knock and not barge into his room anymore, while poor Penguin just kind of whimpered while being scolded. "Y-yes captain I won't do it again, gominosai!" They shortly left with a agitated Law and slightly whimpering Penguin. "WTF was that all about?!" I asked myself as I flopped on my bed still confused about whatever the hell just happened ten minutes later I passed out exhausted from the events that had happened throughout the day.

CHAPTER TWO END! 

There ya go Mama wolfie out!