Chapter One*

HOUSES CEREMONY

FIRE
WATER
EARTH
LIGHT
ENERGY
DARKNESS

Every year, The Habilitas Alma Mater will launch a Houses Ceremony where all year one students will be placed in their rightfull house. Amarinta Delphine, The Principle of Habilitas Alma Mater will sort each and every students into the house they truely belong in. The Principle have a very unique ability where she can figure out every gifted person's special abilities and could take those power for her to use in a short period of time. There are six Houses and each houses represent every common elements that these gifted students could manipulate. Each Gifted Babies that had been born into the world have their own special abilities that can manipulate or control either fire, earth, water, light, energy or darkess. Some can control fire, some can create fire and some can turn into a fire. Same goes to Water, Earth, Light, Energy and Darkness. This is what make every students special and diffrent. They may share the gift to control the same element but each abilities are diffrent. There are some gifted people that was born with the ability to control more than one element but it is very uncommon. Each Houses have their own main colour to represent the elements.

❤️FIRE - RED❤️
💙WATER - BLUE💙
💚EARTH - GREEN💚
💛LIGHT - YELLOW💛
💜ENERGY - PURPLE💜
🖤DARKESS - BLACK🖤

'STEP FOWARD AND YOU WILL BE SORTED INTO YOUR RIGHTFULL HOUSE'

  ♡

♡ 

  ♡ 

  ♡

Author's note;

Every chapter will have this extra page where you can learn more about The Habilitas Alma Mater and this gifted world. I hope you like it. follow me and vote for each chapter! it'll help me ALOT. BYEEEE