Chapter Four*

The Homolies War

The Homolies War is one of the biggest event in the history that will be remembered by every single person in the world. It happens on the Year 1993 until 1999. For 20 years, The Homolies (humans without any special abilities) had been haunting down gifted people all over the world to kill them. The homolies believes that these gifted people are dangerous to society if they couldn't control their powers correctly and to protect their own kind, they would kill every single babies that was born with the ability to manipulate elements. They would also kill both parents to prevent them for having anymore babies. They would slaughtered and brutally kill everyone with the ability. For 20 years, these gifted people had been living in the shadow and hide themselves and their families in order to protect their kind. To live life in fears and to be haunted down by the homolies. They had to protect themselves from both the homolies and  the actual monsters, The Flixies and the Bolgard. In the year 1992, Six of the most powerful gifted people had decided to fight back for human rights for the gifted people. The homolies and the gifted people had fought for 6 years until they finally made an agreement that the gifted people must give the homolies protection from the flixies and the bolgard and must not use their special ability among the homolies. The homolies have accepted all the gifted people back to society since then.