Chapter Four

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alram clock start to goes off. Lilac groans as she tried to cover her ears with her soft white pillows. Lilac hated the sound of her alarm clock. Evenmore, she hates waking up in the morning. Lilac likes to sleep of course but the effort she has to put in to fall asleep annoys her. For her to lay in bed cover in blanket and close her eyes is easy, but the process to really shut down her body is a challenge for her.

Everytime she closes her eyelids to try and fall asleep. Dark thoughts of everything that scares her the most would consume her mind. From seeing things she has put alot of effort into disappears into darkness to seeing all of the people she love died infront of her eyes. She couldn't help it. She tried to stop thinking of her fears everytime she closes her eyes but she couldn't, no matter how tired she is. For her to fall asleep easily is an achievement. That's why she hates waking up.

Even with her ears cover with her pillow, she could still hear the beeping sound coming from her alarm clock. She force herself to sit up and grab the alarm clock sitting on the table next to her bed. She press the button on the alarm clock and it stop making the annoying sound. Lilac is still sitting on her bed with eyes barely open. She stays in that position for about 5 more minutes until she force herself to walk into the bathroom that is in her dormroom. Every dorm has a bathroom so they don't have to share the shower or the toilet with other people like some school does. Though, you do have to share it with your roommate, if you have one.

Lilac had practically drag herself to the bathroom since she was too tired. She walk toward the sink and open the tap water. She splash some water to her face to freshen  herself up. The water felt cold against her skin and it made her instantly fully awake. She reach out toward her toothbrush and the toothpaste. she squeeze some of the toothpaste out and put it on her toothbrush. She brushes her teeth while looking at the reflection of herself in the mirror. There are dark circles under both of her eyes causes by her lack of sleeping. She's thankful that she is those kind of people that have clear skins. That doesn't mean she never had a pimple or acne. Sometimes when she wake up in the morning there would be a pimple on her forehead or on her cheeks but she never complained considering there are people out there that have pimple and acne all over their face and she only have a couple.

After finished brushing her teeth, She spit them out and gargle some water in her mouth. She grab a small towel inside the cabinet beside the sink. She dry her face with the towell and hang it behind the bathroom door. Lilac walk out from the bathroom into her dormroom and saw Millie, her roommate still sleeping soundly on her bed. Lilac didn't recall Millie coming back last night. 'Maybe she came back late and I was already asleep' Liliac thought. Millie always came back late at night doing whatever she's doing. Lilac didn't even bother to ask since she knows that Millie is either out hanging out with her friends or busy making out with her long term boyfriend. When Lilac first saw Millie and her boyfriend together, She felt a tinge of jealousy because she never liked someone or someone liked her the way Millie and her boyfriend like each other or should she say 'love' each other. Heck, She never even had her first kiss yet.

Lilac took her phone that was laying on the table beside her bed and sat on her bed. It's Sunday, so she doesn't have to worry about getting ready to go to class. She checked the messages and saw a massage from Theodore.

TheOreo:
Goodmorning Sugarplum! Are
you doing anything today?

Lilac quickly reply.

Pancake:
Yes. Breathing and staying
alive. Why?

TheOreo:
Haha very funny L. Darwin texted me this morning asking if we could showhim around the school. Do you wantto join? Oh! he also told me me to wish you good morning.