Chapter Five

Lilac, Theodore, Darwin and Declan had spend 2 hours around the school talking about the school and about the students there when they decided to stop and rest for a bit. Theodore was buying drinks from the vending machine for them. He came back with four drinks in his huge hands.

"Here you go m'lady" Thedore gave one of the drink to Lilac and gave the other two to Declan and Darwin as he sit on the grass between Lilac and Darwin.

"So when will me and Declan meet the principal to be sorted into our houses?" Darwin asked to break the silence. He had asked alot of question and he was very friendly to both Lilac and Theodore. Lilac realises how diffrent the two brothers actually are. Darwin is talkative and friendly while Declan doesn't really talk much.

"Oh you won't be meeting her" Theodore laugh. "Nobody have meet her before"

"What? You told me that The principal will sort every students during the house ceremony."

"Yeah but she never really showed herself though. She would speak through the microphone and uses her magical shit to sort every student. Since both of you misses the House ceremony, One of the teacher will tell you where the principal had sorted you into." Theodore stated as he drink his water.

"I heard that The principal was one of the most powerful gifted people that helped during the Homolies war." Said Declan, suddenly. He seems interested which is surprising for Lilac and Theodore since he always looks bored and uninterested in everything. Lilac and Theodore exchange glance.

"Yeah. She's Amarintha Delphine." Lilac looks at Declan who is looking at her.

"I read alot about her and the other five powerful people. Did you know that she fell in love with Jake Verga who is also one of the powerful people and she gets pregnant during the war." He Said still looking at Lilac. His gaze feel so soft on her. Lilac smiles and nodded. "Yeah, but unfortunately the baby died a few days after it was born. Amarintha said that the homolies killed it."

"How do you two know about these stuff?" Theodore asked.

"It's called focusing during history class, you dipshit" Lilac mocks. She knew that Theodore never likes studying and reading. The only thing he like is himself. Lilac admire his confidence but not his stupid brain.

Theodore scoffs "rude."

  ♡ 

Lilac get back to her room right after she had finished giving Darwin and Declan a tour around the school. She was greeted by Millie when she arrive to her room. Millie had her white hair up into a messy bun and she wore a t-shirt and a sweatpants. Her face was bare yet, she was able to look pretty. She is a year older than Lilac and she always treat Lilac like her own sister. She is the most kindhearted and sweet person Lilac had ever met. Lilac decided to take a shower since she didn't take a shower this morning and last night. She took 10 minutes in the shower and then dress herself in a plain white sweater and a comfortable shorts. Her hair was wet so she wrap them with a towel. She exits the bathroom and saw Millie sitting on the floor doing her nails. Millie looks up to meet Lilac's eye and gave her a warm smile as she pat the spot next to her.

"Come here. Let me do your nails" Millie said, still patting the floor.

"You know I don't like these kind of stuff" said Lilac who is walking towards Millie and sat next to her. "Where were you just now?" Millie asked right after Lilac sat next to her.

"Me and Theodore was giving the new students a tour"

"I heard they're hot"

Lilac blushes "Yeah They are"