Chapter 9

Sorry it took me so long to upload I've been busy lately but I should have more time now. And it's a little short but I hope you like it. 

Chapter 9

Sienna’s POV

I walked downstairs, my bare feet padding across the stone floor. I came to a stop in the kitchen opening the fridge for milk. After finding it I poured it into a coffee cup and heated it up in the microwave. When it beeped I opened it as fast as I could cutting off the shrill sound. I poured white hot chocolate cocoa mix in and stirred it with a spoon.

I walked to the glass sliding door leading to the back porch and watched the sun rise. The sky turned from pink to orange to bright blue. I sat on the floor just staring as the snow glistened on the ground.

Someone’s arm entered my peripheral vision with a bowl of cereal in their hand. I looked up to see Razor. I hesitated wondering if it would be a good idea. “It’s just cereal.” He laughed.

I took the bowl from him as he sat next to me. I glanced in the bowl seeing it was Trix. I took a bite. “Mm I haven’t had this for years!” I explained.

“What?” He laughed with his mouth full. “This is the best cereal how could you not eat it?”

“It’s not healthy.” I said taking another bite. My mom had been a health freak. He scoffed at me. “What?” I laughed again. “I don’t want to get fat.”

He looked me over once and scoffed yet again. “You will never be fat…even if you tried.” He said bumping my shoulder.

“I could and I will be if you keep feeding me these fatty foods.” Despite my words I continued eating my food.

“You wanna go outside?” He asked finishing off his cereal.

I thought for a second while chewing the cereal I had in my mouth. “I don’t think that’s such a great idea.” I said swallowing.

He cocked his head to the side. “It’s just outside…come on. Odds are I won’t be getting out much once Ryan and Kole get up.”

I took a few more seconds to think about it before setting the bowl aside. “Fine…let me get dressed first?” He nodded. “Meet me out back in ten?”

“Yep.” He said watching me tip toe up the stairs.

I changed into dark jeans, long black t-shirt with my poofy black snow jacket that stopped at my hips. I pulled on my black gloves and a grey hat covering my bed head. I put on my black boots before walking down the stairs still trying to be quite so Kole and Ryan wouldn’t wake up.

I walked outside meeting Razor half way in the backyard. He had on a brown leather jacket dark jeans black converse and black gloves. He had two pairs of ice skates in his left hand; one pair was white while the other was black.

He held the white ones out to me. “I hope these are your size.”

I smiled while reaching out to take them. “We’re going ice skating?”

He nodded before grabbing my hand and nearly tugging me along towards the frozen pond.

Once we reached it we sat in the snow and put on our skates. He finished before me and was on the ice while I was tying my last shoe. He grabbed both my arms helping me up. I nearly stumbled but he caught me. I realized how close we were before I pushed away. I slid backwards landing on my butt.

Razor laughed at me. “That’s what you get for misinterpreting my help.” He skated away leaving me to get myself up.

I stood on shaky legs before skating back over to him where he stood with his arms crossed smirking at me. “That wasn’t very nice.” I said crossing my arms in return.