chapter two: the next morning

When I open my eyes, I found myself in momma's and daddy's bed. " was it a dream alice?! " I asked myself out loud.

But then I looked at my arm for the cut, and then I saw the bandage on my arm.

I pulled it off, to fibd that cut is almost healed. I then knew it wasn't a dream,thats when I heard my uncles wife, Rosaline call my name," Alice! Where are you?! Are you alright?! I saw your mommy's and daddy's bodies, I afraid alice are you okay?! Alice can you hear me dear?! " I then unlocked the door and saw aunt Rosaline holding a gun in her right hand,. " I'm right here Auntie Rosa! I am okay!!!"

I then run towards her, and she hugged me, and said, " thank God your alright!! " she kissed my forehead, then let go of me, so she could put her gun back in her pocket. She picked me back up, hugging me, kissing me gently.

She then walked outside, and ran carrying me.

As she ran holding me, I saw my parents bodies, and the snow covered in blood."

I lost my parents when I was six years old, my name is alice green,and I am a black cat fighter,actually I am in training to become one.

Because I want to kill the M2W's that killed my parents, because their the reason my childhood, innocents, and happiness died too.