chapter five: the boy with blue eyes.

In the dark I hear another thud, and someone say," ow, God dammit that hurts!!" I then still holding the sword yelled, " who's there... show yourself now?! I have, I have got a weapon on me turn the light back on God dammit!!, or I'll use the weapon!!!" I hear another fall come from the door, I then hear a voice, that sounds like a boy say to me, " okay, okay don't hurt me, I am turning the light back on!!" I then see a boy with Blondel hair and icey blue eyes, smiling at me. He then says, " sorry if I frighten you, I am lance?!"

I then put the sword back in its case, I brush the dirt of my clothes, I then look in to his blue eyes, " you did scare me, I just don't like being in the dark.... because of the M2Ws that have attacking recently! I am Alice green, the girl that lived, maybe you have heard of me?! " I tell him in embarrassment.

He then smiles at me, and I see him, blush a little, I think. I then see the night vision glasses, in his right hand and a whip in the other. Well that explains why he turned off the lights, it's too silent so I begin to fiddle with my fingers and look at my shoes. "You know, " he says," your really cute with your nervous, because of the way you look down at your feet and fiddle with your hands!!" He tells and I look up at him,, my face tomatoe red, or at this point crimison color, I then look at him, and again I look into his blue eyes, then shaking my head because I felt like I was in trace, " NO! NO! I AM NOT REALLY CUTE AT ALL!!!..... well I don't like I am?! But, maybe I am?!.... your cute too, I like your eyes,lance!! " I tell him... that's when I look up at him, and I see his face, it's ... it's more red then a cherry,or tomatoe?! " Thank you, Alice!! I am glad you think I am cute too!!.... and I like your eyes too!!" He tells me, then bell rings, he then says to me," well look at that,school is over, and yes I heard of you Alice, in fact I've been dying to meet you, I have so many questions about you fighting technique!! Well see you alice,tomorrow?!" I then wave goodbye to him.

I then grab my black backpack, and leave the training room, and I start to walk home.