chapter six: the black dog returns

• Dedicated to Mainak Dhar author of alice in deadland

The smell of fresh air enters my lungs, it has a scent of cherry blossoms. I watch as the petals fall from the trees, wind blowing them. I watch as I listen to, " crash into me, by Dave Matthews band. " I look at the sky and see that its slowly becoming a dark blue, it's. Dusk right now. I have to hurry and get home before nightfall comes raining down on the sky. Because I hate the darkness, it causes things to happen. Bad things. I am running, I am running, I am running now because I can almost see my house.

So I run. I run. I run. I run.

I run because each second the sky grows darker.

Then there I see, it the black M2W that has been following me, since that day in the snow, the red and white snow, the snow split with my parents blood. I stare into it's light blue with anger and pain. I then try to block it from entering my mind, but I can't the M2W is to smart for me....... so I closed my eyes and I then heard it say to me in my head," Alice..... you aren't going to win when we have that fight on your seventeen birthday, for that day the day if your turning ..... will be the end of you ...." I then opened my eyes to find that M2W gone, the one I called a black dog?! So any years ago.... but now I know that black dog, is really not a dog, but a M2W, for I am not a stupid little girl anymore!!....... I then look down at my hands to see a small bit of black hair ... it's black dog's hair, I put it in my coat pocket and I grab my bag and open the door to my house, when I open it I find......

( oooh, what did she finded)

the next chapter, you will shocked so keep on reading. :D

Let me remind you this typed on a kindle fire!!