chapter nine: the guests go home

I wave goodbye to Alice and to her family.

I see my older brother glare at Alice, this makes me feel weird-ed out, because she had been so upset earlier  and she seemed tense and he's giving her the evil eye, he must have said something that she didn't like...... he was reading that stupid book earlier and it does have the story of her life..... maybe... no he didn't..... no he did..... He asked her if she like that story, didn't he...... because she has the same god damn book..... That explains it. I look at his book , wishing I could take it from him and hit him upside the face with it, for hurting her.

because, I think I love her!!!!

Just the feeling of fighting next to her side

Is wonderful, and her eyes that golden color, with the m2w's blood on her face.. Is just chaotic, but yet so beautiful.... I wish I could beat my brothers skull in through, because he refuses to believe she could have lived that attack, when she was six without having a single cut from a m2w.

But I think otherwise.

Unless, the change don't happen until your of a certain age.. Like 18 but even that I highly doubt.

" do not doubt, anything ever!" A voice says to lance.

" wait, who are you and how did you get inside of my mind!!!" Lance says screaming thoughts inside of his head.

" it doesn't matter who I am" the voice says noticing it sounds female but seductive, sort of mocking sounding as well and evil.