Chapter 2: The Other Girl

Chapter 2 : The other Girl

POV: Lia

I am yanked up by the back of my dress again. The necklace vanishes. NO I think, not her, not again. The pain is unbearable causing me to feint. That's when I see her. She is exactly like me except her hair is down and black, she is paler, and her eyes sometimes turn pure black. 

Hello, are they letting me out finally! Soon you will be sealed and I can be free, this body all mine, this mind all mine, this heart all mine.

 She stares at me with utter disgust, her voice is cold, and condescending toward me. She lives in my head and comes out when my necklace is taken off. She takes over and fights for them using lightning to kill people. I can do the same, but they like her better. 

Why the hell am I the one sealed away you're the useless one. Having powers so unimaginable bu can't use them HA! Hurry up and bleed out they're gonna let me fight.

 The more she fights the harder it is for me to stay in control. I guess I really will be the one trapped. I haft to bleed all of myself out of this body's veins so she can flow through. I try to hold her off to stop bleeding but it doesn’t work she comes out anyway. 

Bye maybe you'll stay sealed this time!

Pov: Takomi

She stumbles then finds her balance, laughing madly she screams “Finally, finally I get to go out of that seal.”, she must mean that necklace,”That dumb idiot might finally stay for good, so I can control this body, that dumb ass can't even use her powers, fifth element my ass.”

So that girl must have been the fifth this must be her cursed side. I remember Ignis talking about it. 

“The fifth has another side, a dark side, if you will. That can only be unleashed when she is bleed out. This side is only more powerful if the real fifth can't use their powers very well. The other side is vicious and can erase or seal the real fifth and take over. The dark side hast to be sealed. If the real fifth fights back when she is taken over, the dark one will be resealed. If we ever encounter the dark try to get the real one re seal her by weakening the dark side”

 I haft to weaken her to get to the fifth. But how was that girl the fifth she looked five the fifth is supposed to be fifteen. I cause the earth around her feet to cave in, and rain boulders upon her. Storm clouds gather and my boulders are reduced to bits, struck by her bolts. One of the bolts catches me locking me in a ball of pure electricity causing me to scream with pain. I fall to the ground blood runs down my face, dripping onto my skin. I feel another ball forming around me, preparing for the pain when it stops. I look up Ignis has hit the girl, hard, she collapses onto the ground.

“You okay, can you stand?” she asks with a worried look.

"fine, I’m fine, but I’m not sure if she is'' I reply giving a shake towards her direction.

“I'm going to notify the commander, she what you can do with her” she says as she gets up and teleports.

“Hey there" I say walking over to her.

She's out cold. She looks rough, her hair is going back to it's normal color. Hopefully her eyes have too.

 I lift her up and start walking. Ignis took my teleporter. Well that's just great, i haft to walk, and carry her.