017 | haircut - TH

TOM HOLLAND

Tom walked in through the door with a stocking cap on his head. "Y/N! I'm back," he yelled.

Tom heard a quick stomping down the hall to reveal Y/N running up to him. "I wanna see it!" She reached up to grab the hat but he grabbed her hand before she could.

"Not yet," Tom smirked. Y/N's smile turned into a frown. She looked at Tom in anger before storming off back to where she came from. Tom laughed to himself before siting on the couch.

He relaxed and turned on the TV, zoning out anything around him. Focus on the TV, Tom never noticed Y/N sneaking through the hall into the living room. She entered the living room and crawled behind the furniture, moving towards the couch he was sitting on.

Jumping up from behind the couch, Y/N ripped the hat off of Tom's head and rolling over the couch, now standing in front of him. She froze once her eyes landed on his hair.

"You don't like it? I thought it wasn't that bad. I'm sorry you hate it—" Tom rambled before she interrupted him.

"Awe. It's so cute!" Y/N smiled. "You're so adorable," she said playing with his hair. "How could I hate this?"

Tom chuckled. Y/N sat down beside him and he laid his head on her shoulder. "I absolutely love your haircut," Y/N told him. "But that doesn't mean I miss your beautiful curls."

"They'll be back one day," Tom said. He wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and took a deep breath.

"Oh they better be."

author's note
so this is really short but since nobody is requesting anything I'm writing off my own mind 🤷‍♀️ be sure to check out levitate—my new multifandom gif series!