004 | captive - PP

PETER PARKER

peter parker would stop at nothing to rescue y/n

peter parker would stop at nothing to rescue y/n. being gone for three days left peter suspicious, and then when he saw y/n being shoved into an alley during his nighttime patrol, he swung after her.

there were two dudes blocking the door y/n was pushed through, and peter took no time in taking them out. entering the room was dark and quiet, except for the muffled sobs. peter followed the sound which led him right to y/n.

there was a stream of blood trickling down her forehead and out of her nose. her head hung low as a piece of cloth was covering her mouth.

" y/n? "

her head shot up as her eyes landed on spider-man. she wriggled her hands, trying to get them loose of the ropes.

" it's okay, hey. I've got you. "

peter untied her hands and legs, then she took the cloth off her mouth. she leaped from the chair into his arms, crying into his shoulder.

" thank you "

peter patted down her hair before carrying her out of the room and back towards his place.

" what are we doing here? "

peter set y/n down of his bed before taking off his mask and revealing himself to her. y/n's eyes went wide as she looked at him.

" sorry I didn't tell you before... "