001 | marriage & interviews - HO

HARRISON OSTERFIELD

Y/F/P: your favorite place
Y/F/M: your favorite movie

"I've been in a relationship for about three years now," Y/N began as she sat in her interview for Spider-Man: Homecoming. "Last month Harrison proposed, and it was the stupidest thing ever." After a pause to laugh, Y/N continued on with her story.

"I was called very last second to go do some shooting, and so I quickly threw clothes in and was rushing out the door. At he same time, Harrison had just arrived. I said something along the lines of, 'I'm leaving. I'm sorry this happened so quickly' and of course Harrison thought I was breaking up with him. So he grabbed my arm, spun me around, and asked me to marry him. I hung up on my call and stared down at him. He told me he didn't understand why I'd be doing this to him and I started to laugh. Harrison started to cry—it was terrible. I explained it to him and he stood back up as if he took back what he said, but I very smoothly hugged him and told him we'd talk about our wedding when I got back."

"And now?" The interviewer asked.

"It's been busy. We've barely even talked about our wedding but he makes sure to remind me we're getting married every day," Y/N said.

"Harrison even tells me that you're getting married everyday," Tom jumps in. "He's so excited about it."

"Well I would love to talk more about it but unfortunately we're out of time for today," the interviewer spoke.

———

Y/N walked through the door and into the embrace of her fiancé. She looked up and smiled at him. "Our story is so cute."

Harrison laughed. He agreed with her. "You're so cute."

"Are we going out for lunch?" Y/N asked. "Can we have Edward get something from Y/F/P?"

Harrison smiled. "Why of course, my love. We can do whatever you want."

Once they got into the car, Y/N told Edward about the plan. "I would love to go get you two some lunch. Just write down what you want here," Edward said as he passed back a pen and paper.

"You're the best, Edward." Harrison passed them back to him. He leaned back and placed his arm around Y/N. "I'm saying we watch a movie with lunch."

"That sounds amazing," Y/N replied. "I'll take a shower while Edward gets our food."

"Didn't you shower this morning?" Harrison asked.

"Yeah but that place smelled kinda funky."

"Ok," Harrison laughed.

They arrived at the apartment and Y/N hopped in the shower. Harrison sat on the couch going through the movies. He saw Y/F/M and figured that they'd be watching that.

Coming out of the shower, Y/N had on some of her shorts and a hoodie that beloved to Harrison. Seeing what movie was on the screen, Y/N plopped onto the couch and grabbed the remote out of Harrison's hands, pressing play.

She cuddled up against her fiancé and watched as much as she could of the movie, until Y/N drifted off due to the recent lack of sleep. Harrison planted a kiss on top of her head and placed a blanket on top of her. "I love you," he whispered.

authors note
I love Harrison so much he's adorable. has anyone watched the full video he posted in his bio on twitter? he's so sweet 💞 anyways first chapter is short but maybe once I get some requests (check out last chapter) I'll write longer ones 🤗