취한

This book is work of fiction any references to historical, real people, or real locales are used fictionally. Other names, characters, places, incidents are products of the authors imagination and any resemblance is entirely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime. I didn't own any of the characters but V owns me. Okay enough don't mind it.

-----------

취한-chwihan-drunk.

The whole place was dark, and the only silhouette of those people can be seen partying non stop. Dancing to the loud music coming from the stereo, as the red and blue lights moves encircling on the wall.

And a group of boys having a light chitchat was the center of most of the girls’ attraction. Having their good looks yet bad boy image, makes them more alluringly hot.

The boy with the dinky eyes and blond hair roamed his eyes, as if he’s looking for his new prey. As he saw this skinny girl, wearing a crop top and short shorts. He smirked and makes his way on her leaving his Hyungs.

“Hi there Seul-bear!” He called out while smiling widely.

“What now scumbag?” The lady face him wearing her peeve look, rolling her eyes as she sip on her margarita.

“It’s very unladylike to see you drink like that” He then snake his arms on the girl name Seulgi and pulled her closer.

“I will teach you how to enjoy your drink” Seulgi, felt some uneasy feeling when his breath touches her neck and whisper something. He then grabbed her margarita and drink it straight.

And before she could utter a single word. Her lip was already sealed with the blonde boy’s lips. Making her taste her drink even more sweetly.

After a few seconds past she gave in, wrapping her arms on his nape. Making their kiss even deeper yet aggressive.

‘Geez this Jimin guy is really a d*mn good kisser’ She utter in her thoughts, as she came back to her sense and push Jimin.

“What the! I-I was just drunk. Don’t you dare think of malicious thoughts about that.” She exclaimed and leaves Jimin that is now wearing his victorious smile.

On the other hand.

“V Hyung what’s the matter? You’re too silent since earlier.” The youngest asked him that caught the attention of the others.

“It’s just nothing. Don’t mind me.” He drinks his last shot, and slowly turned his gaze on the girl not so far from them drinking alone. Ever since the party started, he’s just looking on the same girl.

“D*mmit!” without knowing his action, he stood up and walk towards the girl, grabbed her hand and haul her somewhere.

“Wait! Who are you? Let me go!” She tried to get her hand back, but his grip was too tight.

“What do you think you’re doing? If you have a problem you can tell me!” He shouted at her by the time they enter his room, and pinned her on the closed door.

“You’re asking me what my effin problem is. Really Taehyung? You’re my problem!!”

“That is bullsh*t Irene!!” He grabbed his hair and shout out of frustration.

He licked his lower lip and bit it hard. It became his mannerism every time he’s stressed out. He unconsciously stared at Irene but then close his eyes immediately.

‘I should’ve not brought her here. We’re both drunk! How can you be so stupid Taehyung!’

He tried to set aside the thought that is popping in his head.

“Why did you force him to leave?” He heard her asked that made him even more annoyed.

“Shut up!”

“Your hidden something don’t you?”

“I said shut up!” He can’t think straight right now. Add the fact that his was slowly eating by the alcohol he drinks.

“Taehyung he’s your—“ Irene didn’t stand a chance to finish her words. Her eyes went wide when she find out that Taehyung is kissing her. She tried to move her both hands to push him, but he’s holding it tightly.

“Taeh—nmmph” She even try to avoid Taehyung’s kisses by looking at her side. But he’s too fast and always caught her lips.

And in just a short minute, she felt the soft linen of Taehyung’s bed touches her back. And they’re already half naked. She can’t believe how he takes her clothes off that fast.

She’s bitting her lips hard just to prevent herself from moaning. But she can’t, a different feeling that Taehyung’s lips can give her, and it makes her so confused.

‘We should stop but why I can’t even say a single word! D*mn Irene you’re both cheating.’

Irene tried to open her mouth to stop him, but all she can say was Taehyung’s name for crying out loud. She can’t even protest, when she feels Tahyung’s hand roamed and touched every part of her body.

And a single tear escaped her eyes when Taehyung fully claimed her body.

“I’m sorry but I will never regret this. You are mine in the very first place. Always put that in your mind.”

---------------

And so I change the first part. Why ? Because I find it boring 😂😂.

Let me know your reaction guys. Thank you.