괴롭힘

괴롭힘-goelobhim-Bullies.

Sana's POV

"Are you still going to continue your plan?" Mina asked for the third time which makes me rolled my eyes.

"Yes Mina, I already started it and I'm going to end it too. No one can stop me even you Mina. I'm sorry. I've really gone mad when I saw her hurting. And I know it's because of him."

"It's their problem Unnie stop meddling in their own life. What if you fall for him?  And he find out about this? You'll get hurt. Please stop this Unnie." He eyed me with so much pleading.

I can't stop right now, now that I can see that he's already falling for me. I just need to break his heart then done. He will be the one to suffer since he's the only one I can get. I know they will all hurt when one of them became miserable.

"No and its final. Besides I will never fall for him. He's the same as his hyungs. Playing with the girl's feelings is what they love the most."

"You can be wrong with that unnie. Don't judge them so easily."

"Why does it feel like you're taking their side? What's wrong with you Mina? Have you forgotten that Jimin ditched you?" I asked her with my brows furrowed. As irritation showed in my face

"He doesnt unnie, when he find out that I already love him, he talked to me that he really don't want a serious relationship. He's enough with flings. You know why? Because he's afraid that he will fall into the wrong girl. I remember how many times he say his sorry that time. And instead of hating him, I understand him."

"He's a coward that's the right word to describe him. He's afraid to fall in love? It only means that he's afraid to be hurt. Yet, he's hurting girl's feelings." I laughed mockingly and sip on my smoothie.

"Unnie, just stop ok? Before it's too late to realize what you do." I shook my head as a sign of disapproval.

"You know what Mina, there is something wrong with that guy."

"You mean your target?" She asked while chewing her food.

"No, the guy that is the main reason why I'm doing this."

"What about him?"

"We saw each other at the back of the school the time when we transferred. And it seems like he doesn't know me. He smiled at me that time and even bows his head." I spilled out in disbelief.

"Maybe he already moved on. Or he's just being formal."

"No, I have this hunched that he really doesnt know me, us or even her." With that mere thought, I can't help but to clenched my hand. If that guy was just playing around, I swear... I don't care if they own this school.

After a few more minutes, the bell rang. Sign that the afternoon class was about to start.

"I gotta go Mina. See you later." I hugged her once before I left her.

I silently walked on my next class when I found out there is something wrong with surroundings. There are girls in the hallway eyeing me furiously.

"What are you looking at?" I bravely asked them. Well, there is nothing to be scared of.

"Did you know how hard we try just to get Jungkook Oppa's attention?" One of them slowly headed her way towards me while saying those stupid things.