날짜?

날짜-Naljja-Date?

Irene's POV

The sunlight coming from the window wake me up. Blinking numerous times, I shot my head up on my wall clock. I puffed out a heavy sigh when I spot that I'm already late. Great! Just great!

Geez! This is my first time to be late. Screw that dream. I don't even know whose calling me there, he's just whispering my korean name Joohyun. Well, I don't care. It's just a freakin' dream.

I stretched my arms upward before heading on the bathroom and do my usual routine. There's still an afternoon class and I should've not waste that. Students like me supposed to learn, not to ignore and skips classes.

After having breakfast and wears my uniform, I headed outside walking in a normal pace. I'm already late so no need to haste things.

I locked the door and the main gate. I'm leaving alone in this house. My boyfriend buy me this and it's just near the school. He told me that I want to be independent, reasoning for my parents not to visit me.

I reached the school almost the end of the first period. We have 2 hours in our first period which is the English Subject. I remember our Teacher there was Namjoon, Teacher Kim to be exact.

Walking alone in the empty corridor, I heard a voice of a girl confessing. Because of my curiousity, I sneak peek and try to have a clearer sight of them. Ugghh why am I even doing this? This is a waste of time Irene.

I decided to forget what I heard and turn my back on them when I heard the jerk's name.

"Tae Oppa please let's date."

Why is that alien jerk so popular with those girls? He maybe handsome, hot, cute, and charismatic but they didn't know that he's a total jerk, arrogant, rebel, pervert and all the not so good traits!

I pant for a second and blew up my imaginary bangs. For the second time, I turn my back on them and supposed to leave, when Tae's words froze me.

"I'm sorry but I already say yes to someone, and she's standing right over there. I don't want her to get mad at me."

My jaw drop together with my mouth. When did I ask him on a date? He turn his gaze on mine then smirk. Oh ghad! What is this again!? He started to walk towards me while he shove his hands inside his pocket. Why does he always look so cool in everything he do?

"Let's go?" He gets my hand and intertwined it to his. I even saw him bit his lower lip then smile.

I was stunned for a moment, blinking numerous times. I saw him smile, that was his real smile! Not the fake nor sarcasm. Do I need to throw a party now? This is a big thing!

"Why are you smiling like an idiot Bae?" I didn't know that he's now staring at me with brows knotted.

"Nothing... but wait! Who told you that I'm going on a date with you?" I get my hand on him, and his expression instantly turn serious. His cold eyes makes me shiver.

"You really don't want to be with me huh? You hate me this much. Do you really want to be with that asshole instead of me!?" he ask me in a not so loud voice.

"He's not an asshole! It's you!! Do you really think I already forgot what you did to me!!? You perverted jerk!!" I shouted at him with gritted teeth, and tears brimmed in my eyes. How dare he! How dare he!!