사나

사나-Sana

Jungkook's POV

Darn! My head hurts! This is all because of V hyung. Yeah V hyung he told us that his name was too long to pronounce so he think of his nickname, that turns out V. He told us that V means victory, and he will always get his victory even to Irene Noona. But D*mn! I'm still a minor and he made me drink! I'm the youngest in our group so I'm still a minor.

That stupid alien creature! I should have think before going with him. I'm still lucky that Jin hyung and Suga hyung saw us leave the School. And nothing happen to us since they brought us home.

I lean my head on tree and massage my temple, it feels like a hundreds of elves was hammering my head until it breaks. Since I still have a... what do you call that? Hang over? I'm not going to attend any class this day. It's our school after all. Besides I'm just wearing a plain black shirt and jeans, who would think that I'm going to school?

I close my eyes and feel the cold breeze envelops my skin. I will just take nap, Eomma Jin will scold if he saw me sleeping in our dorm. My head was full of the word sleep, sleep, sleep and was about to drifted to sleep when a cold thing touches my cheeks.

"What the hell!! Aww!!" I touch my head when I feel the pain again as I heard a soft chuckle.

A girl?

I slowly open my eyes and I see an angel. Am I already dead? I was just about to sleep right? Is this a dream? So I'm already sleeping? But I feel something cold earlier, I still have my senses. So I'm still in the reality?

"Hey there sweetheart, I'm going to sleep so if you don't mind go now." She just stare at me then sit beside me. Woah attracted to me already? Well then I'm also attracted to her. She had this not so chubby cheeks, pointed nose and pinkish lips. A brunette girl.

"Here, seems like you're having a hard time with your headache. Hangover?" She handed me a bottle of ice coffee. I slightly laugh when I hear her voice. Is she doing aegyo?

"Why are you laughing?"

"You have a very cute voice." I told her while I drink the ice coffee she gave.

"You mean my voice was like those dwarfs that has a tiny annoying voice in a high pitch." She grimace then glared at me. Did I say something wrong? I'm complimenting her right? That's the right word.

"Look, I'm complimenting you here. Your voice is different with those dwarfs. Their voice was irritating but your voice can make a guy fall inlove in just a second. Cuteness one of your charm." I wink at her that made her blush. Now I'm getting more interested to her.

"Oh thanks for this by the way. I'm feeling better now though it's still hurt a bit." I tell her, gulping the half of ice coffee.

"I'm going now, I'm already late in my first class." She stood up, then small notebook fall from her bag.

"Hey you fall something!" She immediately turn around to face me. While I stood up and flip the cover of the notebook.

"Give that back!!" I saw her running towards me, so I lift her notebook up. But then unexpected things happen, I lost my balance because of her. Resulting for us to fall on the ground, with her on top of me and her lips on mine.

In just a single second, my heart skip a beat. It feels like this girl awaken my dull lonely heart. I'm still frozen on my spot when she stood up and get her notebook in my hand.