망가진

망가진-manggajin-ruined

Irene's POV

I groan when I feel my head so heavy. Now that I'm awake, I try to remember what happen last night.

He left, then I get drunk, then someone dragged me out of nowhere and...

I silently cursed when I remember clearly what just happen last night! Closing my eyes and hoping that I was wrong and it's just a dream. But I feel a sudden pain down there that wanting me to slap my face. It's really true. I lost it.

"Want to cry?" Anger built up inside my body as I hear his voice. How dare he! I trusted him because he's my friend!

Clenching my fist, I clawed the cloth covering my body and sit to face him with hatred.

"Are you happy now!? I'm pretty sure if he knew about this he will hate me. That's what you want right? To ruined our relationship."

My body was tense, shivering because of anger while saying those words. But I'm still afraid, and I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

"Yeah that's what I want and I'm still not contented." He grinned from ear to ear as he sit. While the cloth covering his upper body fall into his hips.

"Why are you doing this? I thought we're all ok!" I see how his facial expression darken.

"We're not! We're just faking you. We act that we're ok every time your around."

He talk so natural and I can't say that he's lying. I want to ask him why, but something is stopping to do it. It feels like I'm missing something.

"I don't believe you. I know that it's you– mmnpp!" My heart start to beat fast because of fear. He just grabbed my nape and kiss me aggresively. It feels like my lips was going to bleed.

However, I feel strange in his kiss. I can feel his pain and anger, but I think that anger was not for me. Still he's molesting me.

I gathered all my strenght and pushed him, and gave him a hard slap on his left face. The tears that I suppress earlier started to fall.

"I hate you Taehyung! I loath you!!!"

"Yeah Yeah I already expected that. And just like what I've said, I'm not sorry at all because I enjoy it, and I know you do."

He stood up and headed to the bathroom as if nothing happen. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand and get my clothes on the floor. I want to get out of here as soon as possible, so I wear my clothes fast and leave his room.

I went downstairs while fixing my hair, but then I froze when I saw his friends shocked while looking at me.

"Irene right? what are you doing here?" The tall blonde guy asked me which is Namjoon.

"I think she have fun with Taehyung last night." I glared at this weird blue haired guy. I only know Taehyung's friend in name, and Namjoon is the only one familiar to me since he fetch Taehyung one time.

I continue to walk towards the front door but I immediately stop.

"Look she have hickeys!" Their making my blood boil to it highest level! This weird so called Kings!!.

"Shut up! I don't even want this!!" I turn my back on them then slammed the door before leaving. Uggh! I hate them! They are all weird!

"Atlast Irene I saw you"