Part 6 - Collision

"You've got to be kidding me," you exclaimed in all your appalled might. What was laid out before you wasn't anything you had seen before. It was a velvet crimson romper, specially ordered by Jimin. At its side was a pair of the most gorgeous black heels you'd ever seen - heels that you would quite literally break your neck in.

"Come on, my fashion sense isn't that bad," Jimin complained at your side. "Try it on; you may be surprised."

When you emerged from the bathroom, mortified, he was sprawled across your bed, lying on the pillows. You came to stand in front of the giant full length mirror, twisting this way and that. The romper was gorgeous, with full sleeves, but the v-line cut a little too far down. And by a little too far you meant it nearly reached your navel. The shorts were a little too short, the velvet fabric cinched to your waist, but you remembered this was a strip club. You may be the most over dressed woman there.

You caught Jimin's eye from the bed in the reflection of the mirror. His gaze was hungry, eyes restlessly looking you over. "Your ass is falling out of it." You gave him a look as he pushed himself to his feet, coming around to stand behind you. "It's perfect," he murmured into your hair, hand squeezing your cheek.

You stepped out of his reach, honestly not surprised he'd done that, and practiced walking in your heels. "I'm going to fall on my face, Jimin."

He followed you, like a cat chasing its toy. "Not if you're holding onto me the whole night."

The thought made you blush, and then it absolutely infuriated you that he could make you blush. What a slimy, sleezy, scumbag pervert...

But Jimin suddenly caught your eye and those hateful thoughts vanished. He wore distressed jeans, Vans, and a comfortable looking tee with a bomber jacket thrown over, hair styled away from his face. He looked regal, ready for the night - and completely under dressed.

"Why aren't you wearing something nicer? Am I the only one that's going to be looking like this?"

"No, Jin's date is too. The whole point is to dress you up like a trophy wife, an accessory." When you opened your mouth to protest, he quickly went on. "Don't get mad, it's how the older generations think things are done. Business is no place for women, but you're fine as long as you act like you're mine. Can you do that?"

You slowly nodded; you could do this. You thought about all the times Jimin had repulsed you, but those feelings were wearing off, replaced by something you almost didn't want to take a peak at. It was obvious you were physically attracted to that man, but you didn't know how deep those feelings actually ran.

And yet, you could be over thinking the whole thing.

~

The club was lit in fantastic lights, but the inside reminded you of a dirty junkyard. Smoke curled from people's cigarettes, naked women dancing atop their platforms. Men like hungry wolves crowed around the base, throwing money, hollering - it all made your stomach roll.

Your hand squeezed Jimin's; he'd caught it just before entering, to show you belonged to him. Jin and his date - a beautiful redhead - was doing just the same, yet she didn't look nearly as disgusted. How often did she visit? You passed by crowded tables with food and liquor on top. How could anyone eat in a setting like this?

Jimin hesitated in his step, giving you just enough time to whisper in his ear, "If I catch you looking at any of those girls..."

He grinned, eyes glinting at the new found challenge. "Or what? Is my kitten - dare I say - jealous?"

"Shut up."

He winked, continuing his path to the back, Jin and his date behind you. "That's no way to talk to your owner."