Part 8 - Epilogue

"Well don't you look handsome," you purred against Jimin's ear as you curled yourself to his sculpted backside. You met his eyes in the mirror and his expression softened. He was in black jeans and a loose fitted button down with the sleeves rolled up. He wore a cap over his ink black hair, only enhancing those mysterious dark eyes of his.

"You're wearing that romper again," he said, flipping the conversation. "You like it, too, don't you?"

He turned then, catching your waist in his hands. He bent forward to place a gentle kiss below your jaw and another one even lower, just between your exposed cleavage. You thought he loved this skimpy red thing a little too much.

"You should stop if you want us to make it to the club in time," you tried, forcing down the whining sighs he made you want to whimper.

Jimin came up, completely ignoring your warning, pressing an opened mouthed kiss to your lips. "I love you," he whispered in between kisses. "It's not like I'm ever on time, kitten." His hands slipped lower, fingers playing with the hem of the romper's shorts against the curve of your butt. "Why not take a few minutes?"

You played at the earring in his lobe, biting your lip as you mulled over your options. You felt him flush against you, muscles sculpted, body warm. He looked at you as if he was seeing the world for the first time - and as if he was seeing you naked all over again, too.

You pushed at his chest, but not before gifting him a few more tasteful kisses. "We'll have plenty of time to play around at the club, Jimin."

He winked, pinching your side to make you jump playfully. "What a dirty girl I have. I never knew you were into public sex."

You scoffed and pulled away from him. "Not even close. Come on, Soomin's impatient and this is her first time going to the club as Yoongi's date."

Jungkook, Hobi, and Jin had all gone on Jimin's rather special requested mission earlier that day, so you all went as a double date. Apparently while you and Jimin were in Busan, Soomin and Yoongi had gotten closer. He stood awkwardly with his arm around her waist, but at least he didn't look like a deer in headlights anymore.

You decided to keep what had happened a secret from Soomin, so she was elated to be in his presence, worry free. Yoongi seemed softer around her, content to just listen to Soomin's rants about the world. You felt like they matched, you felt they could work. Yoongi had surprised you, unexpectedly being the most attentive boyfriend you'd ever witnessed. The two had finally earned your blessing.

On the dance floor, Jimin had a sort of knowing smirk to his expression as he held your hips, swaying you to the beat from behind, all the while keeping your body trapped to him.

"What's on your mind?" You asked as he rested his chin on your shoulder, arms coming around to squeeze you softly.

"Oh, just wondering what Namjoon is up to these days."

~

Namjoon came to sit at his desk, getting ready for the day. He checked his computer, made some international phone calls. After what had happened on the streets of Busan, he didn't want to know what that dumbass Jimin was plotting now. The drughead Taehyung had screwed up the plan - he'd let Jimin know it was Namjoon who'd stolen his supply. Namjoon's biceps flexed in response to how angry he'd been, but he already gave the kid a beating. He needed to learn to move on from his loss. He had the SD card, he could destroy it properly now, not that it even mattered anymore.

Taehyung laid in his bed, staring up at the ceiling fan as it went round and round, a heroine kit lying by his bedside. He was chasing his high, feeling elated, feeling like  brand new man. Your face flashed behind his eyes as sobriety was taking effect again; he wished he could say he was sorry. He'd been trying to protect you this whole time, after all. You didn't need to be on Jimin's side - Taehyung had thought he could take you and make you see his and Namjoon's side of the story. He'd sent one of Namjoon's men to kidnap you from your shared apartment, after all, and when that didn't work, he'd resorted to taking you by force himself. All this sneaking around, all this lying - it was for his ultimate goal: to have you safe and to have his fix. Jimin had restricted him, teasing him with drugs he sold to people who wouldn't even appreciate them as much as Taehyung would. He had to turn, he'd had no choice, right? His parents memory resurfaced - drugs had been the reason he'd killed them. Oh, what a fool he'd been. This was him, this was his whole life. He wished one day you'd see that too.

One of Namjoon's men alerted him of a new shipment of his contraband iphones; it was his biggest investment yet, meant to make him millions more dollars. The leader got excite; he'd been waiting on his supply for quite some time now. His base of operations wasn't too far away from his house, and after the quick ride, he was led down to the basement where boxes upon boxes were stacked, un opened and looking so brand-new Namjoon's skin crawled. All he saw were money-signs.

"Well?" he snapped at one of his men. "Don't just stand there - open one of them!"

The man go one of the boxes immediately and took his knife, slicing the tape and revealing what was inside.

There was a small card on top of a thin layer of protective paper. On it, in neat handwriting, read, Suck it, motherfucker. Love, JM.

Namjoon's eye twitched, jaw flexing in anger. He threw the card and ripped away the paper to reveal a box full of dicks. Actual life-size penis's that were written on and destroyed so that Namjoon couldn't even make a profit out of selling them as sex toys.

He could almost hear Jimin's annoying laughter fill the air. Namjoon screamed and chucked the box at the wall, demanding his men open all the others. Box after box, they all had the same contents, even down to the note written at the top.

Namjoon stood in the middle of Jimin's most elaborate heist yet, never had wanted to kill that man as much as he did in that very moment.