Chapter 10

2:34 am

I up feeling sore. My whole body was as in tried to get up and put my clothes on.

“You're up.” he said.

He stood by the door that seems to be my way out. I can't believe I did this to myself.

“Yes, I'm sorry but I have to go. I shouldn't be doing this. I'm getting married Sunday.”

“Of course, I'll walk you out.”

“You don't need to. I know my way out.” I said as I put my clothes on.

“If you need anything, make an appointment. I'll be gladly to help.” he said.

A faint smile grew on my face.

“Thanks”

When I got in my car, I notice him watching me.

********

I'm home at last. I was too tired to go to Angel house.

I threw my purse on the bed, took my makeup off, hoped in the shower, put on some comfy clothes and laid down. I reached in to get my phone and charged it.

Off to bed I go.

The next morning there was someone banging on the door.

I got up and hurried down stairs.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Will.”

I opened the door.

“Hey, what's going on?” I said.

“It's Angel”

**********

“So you mean to tell me that someone, not only killed her but took both her lungs out her body?!” I begin sobbing.

As I rest my head on Will shoulder, he begin to tell me that there might be a copy cat on the loose mimicking the ripper.

The love of my life is gone.

“This is surreal. Of things was done differently....”

“Shhh, don't go blaming yourself.” Will said.

This is going to be the hardest decision ever.

I sent out a chain email to Boss and my coworker's to tell them that Angel's gone. I called her family and mines to let them know the bad news. Will stood by my side and helped me.

He called some people to help clean her house as I get ready to put it on the market to be sold.

Will ordered take out for me and him.

We sat in the living room and watched TV all day. He spent the night at my place to make sure I won't do anything crazy.

**********

The next day, I woke up feeling numb. I got up to take another shower and put on more comfy clothes. Will was still sleep.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

It was my family and Angels family. They greeted me by bringing food. Normally, that's what families do when they get together. Especially at a time like this. We all sat down and discuss the funeral arrangements.

“To start off, Angel doesn't want to be buried. She wants to be cremated and wants her ashes to be scattered on a rooftop in L.A.”

They all agreed.