Chapter 2

Hi guys, 

I'm back with another update, and sorry it's a bit slow. I told you all I wanted to take this all really slowly, like a novel of somesort. I really hope you enjoy this chapter, but since I hurried to finish it off, I didn't proof edit that well. This is the draft form of this chapter and grammar edits and other text based edits would be apprecaited. 

Thanks and enjoy!

Layla.

-----------

I found myself running into the woods, the tangling trees making a pathway to insanity. My shoes soaked through with sediments and water, the white finish now ruined by my “run”. 

I finally had to quit when my hair, falling out of the bun at times, got caught on a low hanging branch. I didn’t know it was that way until I pulled away, pulling and tugging against my force. I looked back and my frustration got the best of me. 

“STOP! LET GO! NO, NO NO YOU PEICE OF-“ I screamed profanities over and over again. I saw another branch on the ground I took it and used it to cut off the excess hair. I screamed and ran faster, anger replenishing inside me. 

I had reached a clearing, and realized that I had no idea where I was. No sounds of life anywhere, just the hushed whispers of branches swaying in the wind. I took deep breaths, and broke down, sobs racking my body. I sat in a crouch, hugging my knees up to my chest. Dirt and blades of grass tainting my body with empty filth.Tears streaming down my face, I felt like I could slip away into nothing. My back grazing a tree stump as silently cried a river full of tears. 

My emotions swinging like that for what felt like years, but I guessed it was about and hour or so. I got up and started slowly walking the way I had came, back to the streets I had grown up on. The life I had started to create these years here. I just started to sob again. If I didn’t find my way back I could stay here, let Nadia and mom wonder where I wandered off to, or maybe they’d just leave. Leave me to fend for myself. Alone. 

“Bree?” I heard a female voice call from far off. 

“What!” I yelled back. 

“Its Charlotte.” I ran towards the voice. I needed her. 

When she found me she took a look at me and smiled, a pity smile. She ran and hugged me. I continued to cry into her shoulder, her embrace tightening. 

“What am I going to do.” I whimpered.

“I know, its okay.” She said without breaking our grip. 

“You don’t know Charlotte.” I whispered as a broke our hug. “Im moving.” She looked at me in shock, probably not what she was expecting. 

“I thought we were talking about the Michael thing!” She shouted. “I think its the wrong time to say I told you so, but I to-“ 

“Yes bad timing, but how did you even know about that?” I questioned. Had someone told her?

“I heard Johnny talking about it in the hall. Said he dared Michael to kiss you and you freaked.” She replied.