Huge Apologies

I realise that yes, I did fall away from this fanfiction, and yes I have both good news and bad news. 

I decided to give you the bad news first, and it might be more personal and have to do with me more than the fanfiction. 

I don't really fancy hayes grier anymore. There are so many rumors and it's just so damn hard to be a hayes fangirl when he's smacking lips and other nasty things, and none of it is ever being ackowledged. I feel that he's just to young to have me as this crazy obsessive person falling head over heels for him, when he's 14 years old. 

So there's the bad news.

But I'm still going to try to write this fan-fiction for you guys, and while I was away I acquired some new writing techiques and also, yes I do go under another account for another fan-base. I hope you didn't loose faith in me, because I'm also trying to balance school with all of this. And with all of these crazy thoughts jumbling around in my brain, it's often hard to write this story, even though I do write every day.

Also, considering I'm not finished with chapter four yet, I wanted to give you the rough draft, well, its not even completed yet, but I will try to work on it. So when you reach the end of "chapter 4" it is not really the end.

I also wanted to tell you, on this account, or another one, I'm going to start publishing my fiction works. I wanted to write these idea's down in novel form for a while now, and some will have to do with sci-fi fanfictions, but also real science fiction! I'm excited for you all to see what I can do.

So there, my sincerest apologies, but the rough draft of chapter four is lying in wait for you to explore

stay gold,

Layla