Chapter 6: Awkward... √

Viva's POV.
"Your girlfriends? Seriously!? We just met, and you two are already asking us to be your girlfriends?" I shouted, but still whispering.

"You think we would do this if we had a choice?" Dominic stated.

"Well...you are boys...and boys try to hook up with girls a lot," Maggie mumbled shyly.

"They have a point Dom," Jackson told him.

"Well we still don't have a choice to do it or not," Dominic replied.

"I know but, they don't understand why we have to hook up with them," Jackson said trying to reason with him.

"Are going to tell us why you are trying to get us to be your girlfriends?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to hear this now? Or do you want to wait till after school?" Dominic asked. He started walking over to me, gently slipping his hands in mine, and then strocking my hands ever so lightly with his thumb.

"Looks like class starts in 15 minutes. We better get to our lockers," Jackson said right beside me and Dominic, doing the same thing Dominic was doing to me to Maggie.

"We better get going, Maggie," I told her in a shaky breath.

"Us too Jack," Dom said knowing what he'll say.

"Do we have to leave our girls now?" He said.

I must've tensed hard at those words because before I knew it, Dominic's hands were from rubbing my shoulders with his warm, gentle hands, to stroking​ my cheek. I'm pretty sure he was try to get me relaxed again. Sadly it started working. After I calmed down and relaxed, Dominic looked over at Jackson with the devil eye.

Dominic's POV.
"You must really care about out her if you gave me the devil eye," Jackson chuckled as we parted.

"I do. I really do," I answered and stopped. I turned around and watched Viva and Maggie walk off in the distance. Then I turned back around and the we continued our way to our lockers.

Lunchtime

Viva's POV.
Maggie and I were on our way to the lunchroom when we were stopped by fimiliar voices. And guess who it was? Jackson and Dominic.

Would never suprise me one bit if they ever have the weird, crazy idea of following us. I mean anywhere and everywhere. Dom would follow me and Jackson would follow Maggie. Spying on us like a hawk.

"How can we help you fine gentleman on this amazing..." I looked out the window to see the weather. To my luck, it was pouring down rain outside. "This amazingly rainy day." I finished.

I smiled a little. Dominic, of course, smiled shaking his head in disbelief. Jackson looked at Maggie and walked over to her. She looked really shy. She scooched over, closer to him.

I guess she was a little surprised when he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. He put her back on his stomach, and his nose nuzzled her neck gently.

"I guess you saw me coming closer, huh?" she whispered to him. Jackson nodded laughing. I was really happy that Maggie is actually having fun with someone other than me.

I must've jumped a little when Dominic grabbed me. I looked at him in suprise. Maggie saw and giggled. I look over at her and realized that she told Dominic in class to do this. How do I know this? Well she is the one that told me not to be in shock if Dominic grabs me by the waist.

She sinks down more in Jackson's arms. I shrugged. Then all of a sudden I feel Dominic lower his head on my shoulder. I look at him with a grin.

-Does Viva and Maggie like Dominic and Jackson?
-What was the secret Dominic and Jackson wanted to tell the girls?
-What is in store for the 2 friends in the next chapter?

Find out next time in
"My First Transformation!"

Edited.