Chapter 14: Leaving the Forest √

Dominic's POV.
I heard footsteps coming in front of Viva. I guess she heard it too, because she pulled herself closer to me. I hugged her tightly and tried to calm her down.

The footsteps got louder and louder every second. I looked over to see Jackson tighten his grip on Maggie.

I nodded my head at Jackson, and he picked Maggie up and started running away quickly. I picked Viva up, and I kissed her forehead lightly, to assure her that she would be okay. I started walking away. Then I sped up to fast walk. Wich turned into a jog, then a stride.

Soon enough I was running as fast as I could. I could hear the footsteps gaining up on us.

Dang it! I didn't want it to come to this, I told my inner wolf, Aron. I slid Viva on to my back.

"Hold on tight." I told her. She put her chin on my shoulder and kissed my neck softly.

I knew that Jackson would shift with Maggie on his back. He probably did, if I know him. I could feel my wolf start to take over.

"Don't be frightened by what you see, Viva," I told her softly. She nodded. I started to shift.

It's been quite a while since I last shifted

It's been quite a while since I last shifted. It felt nice to feel the wind brushing through my black and white fur again. Every time I shift and start running, I kind of feel like a real wild male wolf.

Viva's POV.
I feel Dominic start to shift slowly. He was a black and white wolf. He had goldish yellow eyes. He was still as adorable as he is in human form.

I seen small figures in the distance. We ran up to the figures. It was Maggie riding on top of Jackson. He had cool pattern for a male wolf.

47 minutes later

47 minutes later

We were still running. I looked over at Maggie and asked, "Can you shift? Or even have an inner wolf?" 

"Yes, I do have an inner wolf. And that means I can also shift into a wolf," she replied.

I could not believe that not only can my friends shift in a wolf, but so can I. We finally reached the entrance of the forest.

We started to walk out when 3 other wolves came and blocked the entrance. A new wolf came up behind us.

Dominic's POV.
I should have known it was you. What do you want from us? I said mind linking Sam, the wolf in front of us.

I want what you took from me. The girl on your back. he said. I growled.

You will never have my girl! I stood my ground.

Oh really? We'll see what our leader has to say about that. He said chuckling in the mind link. I started growling harder than ever before.

What's wrong? Did I hit a nerve? Or a soft spot? he asked me.

You're starting to tick me off Sam, I said.

-What will Dominic do with Viva?-Will she be okay with the choice he makes? -Will she ever see her adopted parents again?

-Will she be okay with the choice he makes?
-Will she ever see her adopted parents again?

Find out in the next chapter of
"My First Transformation"
Now!!!

Edited.