Chapter 11: Fifteen √

Viva's POV.
I woke up the next morning to hear my stupid alarm going off on my phone. I sat up just enough so I could see the snooze and dismiss buttons. I hit dismiss. I turned around and saw Dominic sitting up.

"Is it morning already?" he asked.

"Afraid so," I mumbled.

He leaned in and kissed me. I on the other hand, tried not to let the kiss stop. I could tell he was smirking in that kiss. I loved him even though we are not dating yet. I heard a knock at the door. Which caused us to break the kiss instantly.

My body started shaking. Dominic reassured me with a small kiss on the neck. Then, I heard it again. That faint noise. The one I heard on the bridge near the school. I looked over at Dominic.

"You'll soon learn what it is. I promise," he said, nodding his head.

I stood up and walked over to the door, after Dominic gave me a kiss. I opened the door to see my parents and Maggie standing in the hallway. They looked really excited. They were holding presents in there hands. I shook my head laughing.

"Really? You wake me up for this. I told you guys that you can surprise me with anything you wanted, in the kitchen," I reminded them.

"Oh well. We suprise you the way we want to, got it?" my mom told me giggling. I shook my head slowly still laughing.

I heard Dom get up and walk over to me. He stood behind me and put his arm around my waist. He pulled me a little closer to him.

He's not going to give up until I'm his girlfriend, is he? I thought. I think he knows what I'm thinking.

"Aww. You two make such a cute couple, don't they hun?" my mom asked my dad. I tensed at those words a little.

"Yes they do," my dad replied agreeing.

"Anyway...Happy birthday, sweetie!" my mom and dad chanted together. I bit my bottom lip, knowing what Dominic was thinking.

"We'll go and let you enjoy the birthday girl until you have to go guys," my dad told everyone.

I started shaking. I turned around out of Dominic's grip, and headed over to my bed. Dominic grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He turned me around slowly.

Dominic's POV.
I grabbed Viva by the waist while everyone else came into the room and Maggie closed the door behind her. I turned Viva around and pulled her closer to me. She put her head down like she was guilty. I cupped her chin like when we first met.

"You don't deserve a low class girl like me. There are better girls than me in school," she said in a whisper.

Is she kidding me right now? I asked myself. I look down into her eyes for any unsureness. Sadly, I did not see any. I shook my head.

She leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips. Then, she went to open the bedroom door. She grabbed her black and purple sweatshirt and walked out the door. She looked back at me then Maggie with sorrow eyes. I could tell, she was crying when she left us.

Viva's POV.
I left the room crying softly. I went out the door in the pouring rain. I ran down the streets not knowing where I'm going. But I knew that if I stopped I would be easily found. I turned off the streets and into the large forest below.

I had no idea where I was or how to get back home because of all the turns I made. The only thing I brought with me was my phone. I do not have money or food. So I continued my journey.

I'm all alone and terrified, I thought to myself.

-Will Viva ever get home?
-Will her parents find out she's missing?
-How do you think Dominic will act about the whole situation?

Find out in the next chapter of
"My First Transformation"
Now!!!

Find out in the next chapter of"My First Transformation"Now!!!

Viva's sweatshirt.

Edited.