Chapter 16: We're Surrounded!!! √

Dominic's POV.
I looked up at Sam to see him smirking. I growled hard.

"Enough Sam, you're gonna kill her if you keep this up!" Todd mentioned. He stopped his spell. Viva gasped and started breathing hard. Maggie breathed calmly after a long sigh.

I put my forehead on hers and strocked her cheek lightly. She pulled me into a heart-warming kiss.

"Are you okay now?" I asked whispering.

"I'm fine," she whispered back.

"I'm glad."

"Shhhh...." Viva said shushing me and went back to her amazing, beautiful, heart-warming kiss. God is she amazing... she could have every boy on their knees...begging her to be with them.

Jackson's POV.
I watched Viva and my best friend kiss and whisper things to each other. No, I was not jealous because she was getting more attention than me these last few days. She needs him more than I do at times like these.

Soon a little later, they ended the kiss when we were surrounded by more werewolves. Dom growled and I followed his lead. One of the wolves shifted into human.

"You okay cous?" Duke asked worriedly.

"Took you long enough to get here. Don't you think Jackson?" Viva's older brother, Stone, asked me.

"Yeah. Do you think you could've got here later than this?" I replied.

Dom and Stone chuckled.

"Really?" Luke asked sarcastically.

"Is this her?" Jameson asked walking over to Viva. Stone nodded, and Jameson kneeled back down beside them.

He put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Hey cous. I know this is a lot to take in, but... here goes nothing."

Viva's POV.
Four other boys and two girls came up and kneeled beside me.

"We are all your cousins," explained the first girl.

"I'm Rosalie, and this is my younger twin, Diana," the older girl said.

"And these are the boys...Jakeson, Johnson, and Jameson, the triplets. Then there's the two twins over here. This is Luke and Duke," Diana said.

"Hey, cous," the boys chanted together.

"We could sure use the extra help in the group," Johnson stated.

Their leader, of all the kid organizations, Cameron interrupted, "I already have a plan for what to do with the two girls. I'm going to move them with Dominic, Jackson, Steve, and Celia, into a new group."

"A new group!?" Dominic and Jackson interrupted. Cameron nodded slightly. Dom looked at me happily and grinned.

"You two sound surprised," Cameron commented.

"You would never do this for us," Jackson replied.

Cameron nodded and smiled. I guess everyone saw me set my head on Dom's neck because before I knew it, Cameron was looking at my brother, then at me and Dominic.

He smiled and he said, "You two boys sure have the best ones of them all."

I could feel my cheeks blushing a tad bit. I could feel Dom smirk and he turned his head to look at me.

"You're right. We will always love and cherish these girls," he said in a low tone.

I looked up the dark clouds over top of us, and I said, "It looks like it's about to rain."

Dominic, Cameron, Jackson, and Stone looked up at the sky and they nodded looking at each other.

"Let's get back to my place. You guys can stay there for the night," Maggie started. "I'll ask my parents if we could use our "out of business" hotel."

"Are you sure? You don't have to do this for us," Jackson commented. Maggie nodded her head and looked at me. I nodded slowly. Cameron and Stone looked at me and smiled.

"Well, you boys go back to the hideout," Cameron demanded Sam and his gang. They transformed into a wolf and ran off.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble they caused you Viva," Cameron told me quietly. I shrugged and stood up.

"Let's get going to grab our stuff from your house," Maggie told me as I walked over to her.

_______________
Edited.