four

⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆
W I T H  L O V E , M O O N

⋆                        ⋆                                      ⋆          ⋆                               ⋆                                 ⋆                    ⋆W I T H  L O V E , M O O N

wes | [mickie]
🌒🌔

"You got the boxes hon?" Dad pushed boxes to the edge of the truck.

I nodded my head and carried a box inside. Why did I have to help if Addison didn't have to?

"Ugh," I grunted. I dropped it in the living room.

Dad broke out into a sweat coming in with two boxes. "That's the last of 'em."

My Aunt Tati came running towards me with arms wide open. "Oh my gosh sweetie! You're so big!" She tightly wrapped her arms around me.

I returned the hug. "Nice to see you too Aunt Talli."

"It's really nice of you Talli for letting us stay at your place for a while," Dad told his sister.

"Well there's plenty of room here. You're all welcomed."

My sister came in with two small bags in her arms. "That was heavy." She dropped them right on the floor. "Ugh! I'm hungry." She grunted.

"Are you serious?" I scoffed. Addison was such a lazy human being and it annoyed the hell out of me.

"Oh," Aunt Tati jumped in excitement, "why that reminds me, I made y'all my delicious-"

"I'll take your word." Dad sat at the dining table. He was just ready to pass out after carrying the heavy boxes in the inevitable heat.

Aunt Tati walked into the kitchen, "What about you girls? You want some too?" She placed a ceramic bowl of her legendary chili in front of Dad.

Mom chuckled at the sight of Dad already picking at his food. We sat at the dinner table and ate ourselves some chili.

After two bowls and a half, I was just about to end in a food coma. I was just ready to burst. Aunt Tati wanted to stuff us so we could just roll out on our stomachs.

I got up from my place at the table and walked towards the living room space. I let out an obnoxious yawn before falling back on the couch.

"I bet y'all wanna take a nice shower before going to sleep." Aunt Tati suggested.

"Yes that'd be great." Mom followed Aunt Tati upstairs.

I closed my eyes for a moment but sat up immediately when I heard a loud snore. I looked to my left and Dad was snoring.

A smirk grew on Addy's face. It was one of those evil-wicked-plan smiles.

She tiptoed to the kitchen and came back with a whipped cream can. "Open up dad's palms," Addy whispered.

"Hell no. We're gonna get in trouble woman."

She ignored and gently grabbed Dad's hands. Addy popped open the top of the can and started dispensing whipped cream.

Dad suddenly snorted. We froze. Then Dad sighed.

"That was close," I whispered.

Just then Mom and Aunt Tati came walking in. "Are you girls going first?" Mom asked.

Abruptly after, Dad's palm lands on his face. Addy started to chuckle. "What the-" Dad began surprised of the cold substance.

Aunt Tati's laughter scared me a bit only because I had never seen her like that before. She burst into tears from laughing so hard. At the sight of Aunt Tati, I started to chuckle.

Dad wasn't very amused until he licked the cream that was on his lips. "Great taste."

• • • • • •

today was my first day back in college and i really didn't like waking up early ugh! i got so used to being on summer vacation that classes got me bored. i guess until i get used to school again, everything will be better.

okay enough of me talking about school, well i got to posting another chapter, but i feel like this one wasn't the greatest.i didn't really have any inspiration for this chapter so sorry, but i wanted to get this chapter posted. sorry for it being too short. i promise the next chapter will be better.

oh did y'all vote for Boy Band? please tell me there's more fans other than me. just in case there is i'll leave another one of my favorite performances up above *wink wink*

don't forget to vote, comment, & share!

[GRAPHIC CREDITS]:
@batato_chips : cover

[GRAPHIC CREDITS]: @batato_chips : cover