Chapter 4 "The Studio"

A/N

Hey my lovely readers.

Sorry its been so long since i posted a chapter ive been really busy lately with School ending. It ended on the 23rd of may and I had a lot of things to do. With getting ready for exams/EOCs and things like that i never had time to sit down and write. Sorry bout that. But now since its summer and im only taking one online class this summer and have barely any plans (I have no friends) I can write more.

Also Sorry if this sucks or part of it ive never been to a recording studio or seen one. SOOO yeah.

Ashanti's Outfit is on my polyvore: Keatonsgirl2 

So anyhoo lets get into Chapter 4 "The Studio"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lukes POV

Its January 1st and Im already expected to be in the studio recording for our new album. I was up untill three this mourning texting Ashanti. She's perfect. She always knows how to keep the conversation going and how to make me laugh. I know its only been one day but i really like her. Ohh feelings, why are you so sudden? 

-_-

"Hey Ash. What time is it?" I ask ashton while laying down on the couch outside the recording room. Calum is in there right now so Mikey, Ash and I are just sitting out here waiting for him to be done so we can hear everything together. 

"Its 12:06 pm. Why?" Ashton answered me with a questioning look on his face.

"Oh Just wondering." I said not so convincing.He just ignored it though. I pull my phone out and decide to text Ashanti to see if she wants to go somewhere after im done here. 

To Ashanti(:

Hey(: I was wondering if you wanted to go to starbucks or something later.(;

A couple seconds later my phone vibrated with a text from Ashanti.

To Lukey(:

I would love too(: But... I dont think Ill be able to. Recording at the moment. Dont know when Ill be done/: sorry.

My smile slowly changed into a frown while I was reading that. Then an idea popped into my tired brain. You are signed to the same record label. That means that youre in the same recording studio. You can meet her somewhere here and then wait till shes done. Good job brain you actually had a good idea. Why thank you...I think. 

To Ashanti(:

Im recording as well at the moment. We are almost done. Maybe I could come watch you while your finishing up and then we can head to Starbucks? (:

Ashanti's POV

Recording is so draining. I needed a break so Im laying down on the couch texting Luke. Hes so cool. I wish I would have met him sooner than I did but maybe the way things worked out will be good. He wants me to go to starbucks with him but since im recording I had to turn down his offer. All of a sudden I get another text from Luke. Its probably about how disapointed he is that Im rejecting him and about how he never wants to talk to me again.

Ashanti stop being so over dramatic.

Well brain Ill do what I want.

Well maybe you should check the message instead of being over dramatic about things.

To AshantI(:

Im recording as well at the moment. We are almost done. Maybe I could come watch you while your finishing up and then we can head to Starbucks? (:

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!

He doesnt hate me.

See I told you.

Oh shut up brain.

But wait hes here as well. I cant believe it. I thought he was just at the party because he could be. I didnt know he was actually a singer. This is amazing.

To Lukey(:

That would be cool. You can totally do that when your done. I didnt know you sang. Your gonna have to sing for me. 

Right after I sent that I read his message again. He said we...whos we. 

To Lukey(:

One more thing whos we?

"Ashanti, Its time to start recording again."

"Hold on one second I have to send one more text." 

I had just gotten a reply from Luke and I wanted to tell him which studio I was in so he wouldnt have to wonder around forever trying to find me. 

To Ashanti(:

KK. Ill see you when were done. And we is my band. Its me and my four bestfriends. And Ill sing for you. After I hear you sing. (;

I replied back to him.

To Lukey(:

OHHHH okay. And you will hear me sing if you get here before im done. Also im in recording room 4A. (: See you soon.

-_-

Lukes POV

I just found Ashanti's recording room and the door was left open just enough so it would lock. I heard what sounded like an angel singing. She was singing a cover of Taylor Swifts 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'. She was putting so much emotion into it. I wonder what happened to her. Was she in a relationship like this ever. I hope she hasnt. 

-An hour and a half later-

Ashanti comes out of the booth looking exausted and ready to leave. 

"Hey Lukey." She comes up and gives me a hug. 

"Hey Ashanti." I say hugging her back. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah let me just get my bag." 

We skip out of the building arm in arm since nobody else is here singing "Were off to see Starbucks. The wonderful Starbucks of Oz."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it. 

Comment bellow with any suggestions. 

In the side bar is Megan nicoles cover of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. 

If you havent heard it. Listen to it. Shes so good at singing. 

Bye Lovelies. :)