The Journey. Part 2

Astrid's P.O.V

I woke up, I don't know why. I sighed. Suddenly I remembered I was about to sneak! I checked my clock, it was already 9:40 pm. I quckly jumped off my bed and quietly run to Asin's room. I opened the door and....... He's still there. Covered up. From Head to toe, like he is afraid of ghosts. I was about to close his door, when I noticed his not covering himself like that, he only covers himself with the blanket up to his shoulders. Unless it's cold, it can get up to his neck. But it's not cold!! I qiuckly opened the door, widely I think. I grabbed his blanket and uncovered him....

"Damn it!!". I exclaimed as I saw it was only pillows.

I quickly run outside of his room and grabbed my axe and went outside with Stormfly.

"Hey girl, sorry to wake you up. But I really need you right now". I told her.

She stood and we started walking, we were actually walking faster. If you were asking why I'm not riding is to prevent noise. We keep on searching.... Until suddenly I remember something. Hiccup.

Asin's P.O.V

I woke up. 9:00 pm. Perfect. I stand up and grabbed my bag and jump out of my bed. I grabbed some pillows and covered it with blanket. To look that I am still sleeping. Alright, time to sneak out. I went to the window and getting ready to jump. I look sideways to check if there's a sign of Astrid or what. I took a deep breathe and jump. As I landed, I took a roll, so that it won't be painful if I landed. Who else would jump from a 2 storey building without any safety gears? And would land perfectly fine? Aside from me, Astrid.

I look sideways to check and still no people.

****

I arrived at Hiccup's house. I was about to knock on the door when it opened. Woah. It was Hiccup.

"Oh Asin! Good thing I opened it". He said.

"Well, that's nice".

"Hiccup!! Who are you talking to?!". Screamed his father.

"Uh. It's Asin, dad!!".

"Let him in!".

And he let me in. I still had a feeling that Astrid will follow, and sneak.

"So, your planning eh?". Asked Stoick.

I looked at Hiccup. He looked back.

"Uhm.....". I said. I don't know what to say!! I looked at Hiccup. Giving him a you-told-him-right? Look.

"Alright! I told him! But don't worry, I asked him to help us in exchange". He exclaimed.

"Help?". I asked. Looking at Stoick.

"Well...". He said while scratching the back of his head. "He asked me to distract Astrid while you go to your journey". He added.

"Distract?". I said looking at Hiccup.

"Um. Well, he'll pretend that Tornado will loose out of control, and if Astrid passes by, Dad will ask for Astrid's help". He replied.

"What if, she won't come here?". I asked.

Hiccup looked at Stoick. "Maybe she's on top of Berk". Said Stoick.

"What if you missed her". I asked again.

Hiccup and Stoick looked at each other. "Um....". Stoick said as he scratch the back of his head.

"Then we'll prevent her". Said Hiccup.

"Oookay. Maybe we should go now". I said.

"Yeah. Yeah. Um. Dad ?". Said Hiccup as he approaches the door.

"Uh. Yeah. Tornado. Got it". Stoick said.

We moved out of his house and getting ready for the journey. I stopped from walking and suddenly I hear noise, and I think it's coming this way. Oh no.

"Asin? Is there any problem? Did you forgot something?". Asked Hiccup.

"Someone's coming". I replied.

Hiccup looked at his father.

"Alright. I'll go get Tornado". Said Stoick.

Astrid's P.O.V

Maybe his with Hiccup. Suddenly, I saw sonic waves, hitting the sky? Thunderdrum, what's with Tornado? I looked at Stromfly and I think she know it already. We ran off to Hiccup's house. I saw Tornado loosing out of control! And Stoick is trying to calm him!

"Astrid! Mind if you wanna---". Said Stoick, while dodging Tornado's sonic waves.

"Chief?!". I said.

"---help!!". He replied.

Oh yeah, of course, I'll help him. I quickly ran off and grab the rope I saw. I threw it over Torando and Stoick got the other end. Suddenly Tornado got wilder. He lift me up and threw me over the hays.

"Aaahhh!!". I screamed. i landed over them. Good thing it was soft.

"Gobber!! Good thing you're here!!". Stoick shouted.

I looked back, yeah, he was approaching. I looked back and saw another rope. I quickly stood up amd grab the rope, and ran to Gobber.

"What's happening in here Stoick? It's late outside!". He exclaimed.

"Tornado's....... Loosing..... Out..... Of......". Stoick said as he keeps on dodging Tornado's attacks.

"What?!!". He replied. Such a deaf. -.-

"I said....... Tornado's..... Loosing..... Out......". Stoick replied.

I reached Gobber. "Oh, Hi there Astrid! What are you doing here? It's pretty late!".

I give him the ropes. "What's this?". Then I run back to the chief.

"Probably ropes!".

"What am I supposed to do with this?!".

"Mind if you wanna help us?!".

"Yeah. I will. But what's happening with Tornado?!".

"Gobber!!! He's loosing out of control. Okay!!! Now help us over here!!!!". Screamed Stoick.

"Oh yeah!! Right!!".

We were helping Tornado to calm down.

Asin's P.O.V

"Are you sure that were that far enough?". I asked Hiccup while riding at the back of Toothless.

"Not yet, but we'll climb up first". He replied.

"Okay. Are you sure this will work?".

"Yes, I'm sure of it. I asked Dad to let Tornado loose control, but never to hit someone".

"Phew! Good thing".

"Of course I would not let Astrid get hurt". He said, then he blushed.

"Thanks for the concern Hiccup".

"Uh. Uhm. Your welcome".

Then we climb up to the clouds.

Stoick's P.O.V

"Rraaaaaaaaaarrgggghhhh!!!!".

"Dodge it Stoick!!". Screamed Gobber.

I dodge it and I looked over the directions were Hiccup pointed. I can't see any Night Fury. I looked up, nope. No sign at all.

I quickly rolled over infront of Tornado and tapped his face. That's our signal when to stop.

I was catching my breathe. "Alright...... Your calm. Your calm". I said. And Tornado stopped.

"Okay, everything's settled?". Asked Astrid.

"I guess so". Said Gobber as he was trying to stand after he rolled over and over because of Tornado's whips.

I sighed. Good, they escaped.

Astrid approached me. "Uhm, sir, do you know where Asin is?".

Oh no.

END OF CHAPTER