Dating Shoto Todoroki

- Actually you first began as friends when you both were younger around 4 years old. But after a little while of becoming friends his dad takes him out of school and you are very sad about that because you hadn't seen him before U.A.  Academy.

- You both meet again on the 1st day of U.A Academy. You are both in the same class.

- After  a while of taking about why he didn't come back when you were little you hug him because of all the pain he had to go through over the years.

- After that day one of you wouldn't be seen without the other by their side.

- You are very strong without your quirk. Your quirk is kinda like Shoto's. But the only difference is you can control your fire however you want and also your flames are blue instead of red. also instead of having ice as the other quirk yours is actually water, which is pretty cool.

- Endeavor setting up and arrange quirk marriage with your parents for you both. 

- You both don't mid because you both secretly like it and then later on that year he ask you to go one date with him and you accept and then you both confess at that same time. You are blushing a lot and he has a light shade of pink on his face. You trip and he catches you . That didn't end your falling it just made him fall with you and he ended up on the ground; your faces really close together. This is when you lean down and kiss him on his lips and now it's his turn to blush a lot.

- Momo doesn't hate you but she doesn't like you either. She had a tiny crush on Shoto and was planning on confessing to him soon but then you both came to school holding hands.

- Your best friend is Uraraka.

- You encourage Shoto to use his fire quirk because it is his quirk and no one's else.

- You also encourage him to go see his mom in the hospital which he ends up making you tag a long which you don't really mind because you enjoy helping him with stuff. 

-His mom adores you.