Izuku Midoriya X FeReader!Villain

You were very beautiful. You were so sweet during the daytime, always protected your friends no matter the cost; that's why no one suspected you to be the traitor of Class 1A. You were dating Izuku Midoriya. At first it was because you needed to know more about All Might and the quirk of One for all; you knew that Izuku Midoriya had All Might's quirk. At first you had suspected him but after getting close with him he broke to you telling you everything and you were there for him. One of the things he loved about you.

Class 1A found out that you were the traitor when all of you went to another training camp like the one you did when the villains attacked and captured Katsuki. The villains were there but they were waiting for your signal to attack. You were walking around with Uraraka, just talking about anything and everything when you decided that you got to the spot you planned on signaling the villains.

You stopped walking with Uraraka and looked up at the sky.

"There's a full moon." You said while still looking up. You had a beautiful, innocent smile on your face.

"The perfect night..." You started while slowly turning your face towards Uraraka. She had been admiring you from a few feet away but when she saw the look on your face she started backing away.

"to fuck some shit up, don't you think Uraraka-san." You finished before charging towards her. You finally gave the signal to Dabi and the rest of the villains that the first step of the plan went well. Dabi and Toga was waiting for you by the tree lines not far away from where you left Uraraka's body, watching how crazy you acted. Toga giggled, "She's so pretty" she said before turning around and walking back to her spot.

"She's fucking crazy." Dabi said before turning around and following Toga.

You quickly made your way back to your room to clean up your wounds when you heard some screaming. After you were cleaned up and made your way towards the scene of your classmates. There in Katsuki's arms was Uraraka.

"SHE'S BARELY BREATHING BUT I CAN FEEL A PULSE. SOMEONE GET RECOVERY GIRL." He screamed. You quickly made your way back to your room. Uraraka was quickly healed by Recovery girl.

"She needs to rest. All of you leave." Recovery said while leaving the room.

As Izuku was leaving the room he heard Uraraka mumble one word. He didn't hear it very well so he made his way towards Uraraka. "What did you say?"He asked Uraraka.

"It was (y/n)." She said faintly before passing out. A lot of thing raced through Izuku's mind. He didn't know what he was going to do. He had the suspicions that the traitor was you but he never pursued it further because he didn't want it to be true.

"Fuck."You mumbled before grabbing a few things and shoving them into your backpack and turning to the door of your room to leave the camp. Only to be stopped by Izuku on the way out.

"(y/n) it's not a good decision to go out. It's dangerous." He told you while holding onto your wrist.

You turned to Izuku and pulled him into a kiss. He returned the kiss which started into a very heated make out session which soon turned into the two of you having sex. It wasn't the first time the two of you had done it but it most likely would be the last. Afterwards you waited 30 minutes after he had fallen asleep before you got up and got dressed, grabbing your bag and leaving but before you left; you turned around, leaned down and kissed Izuku's forehead before whispering, "I love you."

It had been a couple of hours since Uraraka was healed from the wounds that you had left on her. She had finally woken up and was currently getting questioned about what had happened. Izuku had woken up and made his way towards the room, standing by the door. He knew what was going to be said. He had now put everything together. It all seemed to make sense. You had confirmed his suspicion when he woke up and you were gone. He had sat on the side of your bed with his hands in his hand trying to process it for about an hour before coming to the terms that you were the traitor, the serial killer that the heroes were trying to get and finally, he knew that he was addicted to you; no matter what.