*Minoru Mineta X female!reader

*Enjoy!!!*

*No ones Pov*

It was another boring day at U.A High school. I was walking towards my boyfriend who was with his friends. Now this may be a little crazy to think but I'm dating the 1-A class pervert, Minoru Mineta. I often get asked why I was dating him and I often get told that I am too beautiful to be dating him. Well my past relationships weren't the best. My ex didn't really treat me the best but then I met Minoru to which he had been my friend for a little while. After a little longer, one thing lead to another and we started to go out. People were really shocked when they found out because they never saw it coming. The shy beautiful girl who could get any guy with a mini perverted guy who swoons at every girl that comes his way.

It kind of bothered me that he looked at other girls but I always reminded myself that we are dating, that he loves me because he chose me. So then I am fine for a little while until it happens again and after a couple of months, I got use to it.

Today would be our 8 month anniversary. I wanted to surprise him with the limited edition Mt. Lady action figure just to prank him. I knew about their training session. I knew that she made him clean so much for her and it made him be scared of her for a little while. I was walking towards my boyfriend's friend group at lunch time with his anniversary gift in a small bag ready to give it to him but I started overhearing him and his friends talking.

"Who is the prettiest girl in the school?" Denki Asked.

I hid behind a couple of people because I was curious to see what everyone would say.

Izuku of course said "Ochaco"

Shoto said "Momo"

I was waiting for Minoru to say my name because I hoped he would after all we are dating. But what I heard next broke my heart.

"I have to agree with Shoto and say Momo because she has the biggest chest" Mineta said.

"I think that it is wrong to judge a girl by their looks but I would have to say (y/n) because not only is she beautiful but she's also very strong and smart." Tenya said.

All the boys turned around as they heard something drop and saw a (H/C) hair girl running away. After all the boys saw (y/n) run away they soon felt bad. Minoru felt the worst out of all the boys. He knew he should have said (y/n) since they were dating but he couldn't help saying Momo because he wasn't wrong when he said that she had the biggest chest.

Minoru got up quickly and started following to where you ran to. He wanted to apologize to you and make things better so that you both could go on with your day. He really did care about you and he loved you with all of his heart. But you never knew he loved you because you both never exactly said those words to each other.

You had ran all the way back to your dorm. You shut and locked your door then shut the lights off. You crawled into bed and decided to stay there for the rest of the day. You had cried all night. You decided not to eat any dinner or lunch but then again you weren't really all that hungry due to losing your appetite. Minoru never found you even though he searched until they let out school. After school his friends told him to just give up and you will come out of where you were hiding when you wanted to.

The next day you woke up late but then again it wasn't a school day so you didn't have to worry about being late for your classes. You decided that it would be best if you went and got something to drink and a small snack at the store since you were just a little bit hungry.

All morning you had been thinking that maybe Minoru didn't love you and that it would be the best if you broke up with him so he could try to be with Momo. You didn't hold any grudge for Momo either. You knew it wasn't her fault that he thought she was the prettiest. So you decided that it would be the best is you broke up with Minoru. If he was happy then so were you. You got out of bed and headed down to where his dorm room was. You knocked on his door and Denki came to the door. Denki was at Minoru's dorm so he could try and calm Minoru down. Denki moved aside much to his surprise. He didn't think you would come out of hiding so quickly. But none the less you walked in.

Inside the room was Minoru who looked like he hadn't slept for hours, Denki kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou.

"I have to speak with Minoru alone, please." You said to everyone. The boys all left in a hurry.

Minoru tried to speak up and say something but you cut him off.

"I think we should break up." You said with your voice cracking a little bit.

Minoru looked at you and you could see the tears forming in his eyes. You didn't want to seem him cry so with a quiet 'Goodbye' you hurried to the door. When you opened the door Denki, Eijiro, Izuku fell down on to the ground. Katsuki was quietly standing behind them with a smug look on his face.

"I told y'all that you would ending up falling." Katsuki said.

Minoru had felt his world come crashing down when those words left your mouth. He never imagined losing you. He never wanted to lose you and you had just walked out of his life.He thought he would always call you his.

The 4 other boys walked back into Minoru's room to check up on Minoru and when they walked in they saw how crushed Minoru looked. They thought it would be best to leave him to himself for some alone time so he could process with what he had been thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short. There might be a part 2 coming. I hoped you enjoyed reading it. I know some stories don't have Minoru Mineta in them so I try to get a lot of characters in mine.

If you want a story about you then message me your name, what you want it to be about and what character you want to be put with.

Thank you for reading. Sorry if there is any misspelled words and for it being all over the place.