Two(part 1)

(Song: Now Or Never by Halsey )
A/N: I'm gonna get a computer soon so, there will be better updates soon. I was on vacation and didn't have time to write but I'm back! This chapter will be a 2-parter so get ready cuz... well you will find out soon ;) I'm writing on a crappy old tablet so, I'm sorry for mistakes ♡ Enjoy

☆☆☆Chris' p.o.v☆☆☆
Monday

It's about 6 am and we have just arrived at the La Guardia Airport in New York City. I haven't even stepped out of the airport and I already have mixed feelings.

I honestly love and hate this city. It's so full of life and culture, but it's also really loud and busy. Kind of like London. And it's also filled with very rude and obnoxious people. You accidentally bump into someone and they'll start to curse you out or make faces at you. Wankers.

I roll my eyes at the thought of being on tour once again. It's fun but it's tiring. I mean, we haven't even played the first show yet, and I'm already thinking of sleep. That's also probably because of jetlag.

I step off the plane first, with Matt, Dom and the rest of the crew behind me. We all walk towards the exit but Matt decides that we should all go get a Starbucks before heading to the hotel.

"C'mon guys, we are all tired and I think we just need some caffeine to wake us up. It'll give us enough energy until we get to the hotel, then we can go sleep for a couple of hours once we get our suites" Dom nods his head at Matt's idea. Elle smiles and says "That sounds great, babe!" They walk off hand in hand towards the 'bucks. Dom follows begin them. I sigh, but then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I see it's Tom. "You'll be okay" he says to me. He walks off next to Dom. Morgan walks alongside Tom leaving me, alone.

I look at them. Maybe this is how it should be. They are all together, and I just disappear. They don't need me. Morgan can take over the bass. It'll be the same with or without me. Maybe this is how it's destined to be. Everybody happy, and me, alone. I look over at Matt and Elle. Such a beautiful couple those two are. They are so full of love and passion for each other. I like to think me and Kelly had that. I was wrong I guess.

I get to Starbucks and I'm last in line next to Dom.

"Oh hey Chris"
"Hi Dom"
"It's way to early for this rubbish, isn't it?"
I notice how Dom doesn't ask how I'm doing, knowing that my response won't really be the answer people think they would get.
"Yea, it is. It's bullshit honestly"
Dom laughs. He is a people person. He knows how to make someone smile. Dom's laugh is so contagious, that if you hear it, you'll start to laugh too even if the joke wasn't that funny. I smile slightly at his laugh. He notices.
"There's that grin I haven't seen in ages. Wasn't that easy? You have to smile more"
"Yea whatever"
"Look Chris. I jnow what happen to you was horrible but, yu can't let it consume you. You're such a great guy. You deserve happiness, it's just you haven't found it yet. Cheer up, big guy"

It's my turn to order. I get a coffee and wait for it to be finished. Once it's done, I immediately walk out towards the cab. Once everyone else is in the cab, we head to the hotel. I speak to no one as I put in my ear buds and listen to my music. Heart-shaped box by Nirvana comes on. I smile. This is one of my favorite songs. I tap my fingers to the beat of the drums. I look out the window, thinking about life once again. I didn't drink yesterday which left my mind open to thinking. I don't like drinking but it's one of the few things that makes me forget about life, even if it's for a little while.