SUPRISE! Update

Soooooooo. I had recently broken up with my gf and I feel like this weight has been lifted of my shoulders. I would like to tell you the reason why I had broken up with my gf.

DISCLAIMER! 💥💥
If you don't want to know, don't read.
(I'm also going to curse.....a LOT!)

   We had gotten together in January of this year. We have been together for 8 months (before we broke up). When Summer started we had talked, a little bit, at the start. So when I was trying to talk to her, she would either not reply for many days after or say she had bad WiFi (even though she was on another app that uses, you know, WiFi).

   So while that was happening, I was getting mixed feelings of if she  wanted an ACTUAL relationship or not.

   So, my feelings started to fade, by that time it was 3-4 weeks before school. I had already made up mind that I was going to break up with her. When I had brought it up, she said she had to go to sleep (but it was like 6:49 by the time I texted her what was going on) but I kept going (because I was like 'Fuck this and fuck you for not reading or texting me back when I'm texting you first. So, you can sit there take this like the fucking woman you are and deal with this like young adult you are. I don't give a fuck if you have anything going on, you still could have texted me wtf is going on.).

    So I begin with the 'I'm not feeling the connection between us anymore, it's not you it's me that lost the connection between us' and the 'I hope we can still be friends' shit. I wait 3-4 hours for a reply and I get fucking nothing in reply. But I am so fucking happy that I broke up with her, because of 4 reasons.
1. She NEVER told me wtf was going on with her life, like if something was wrong
2. She would ALWAYS change the subject when something gets serious or relationship changing
3. What am I supposed to do when you text your gf and you don't get a reply until many fucking HOURS to many fucking DAYS later?
4. I can't lie and tell her I love her when in fact, I don't. That's just cruel.

   So, yeah. That's why we broke up. I hate to say it, put THANK FUCKING GOD that the relationship is over with. I can't lie, I did love her with all my heart.....but I can't just go on and pretend that everything is all sunshine and fucking rainbows 24/7.

    I know, I'll probably hate or whatever, but I don't want to be in that kind of relationship. Especially sence it WAS my FIRST relationship.

I WANT TO END THIS ON A HAPPY NOTE!!

SO! I PRESENT TO YOU 'KLANCE! ADORABLE PICTURES!'
(This was brought to you by my new follower Fujoshiotaku12! Have fun!)

1.

2.

3.

4.

AAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!! That is IT for the 'SUPRISE! Update'

AAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!! That is IT for the 'SUPRISE! Update'. I will update again soon.

Until then,
BYE SINNERS!