Have you ever? + Goodbye.....

Have you ever just wanted to disappear?

Have you ever wished you weren't born?

Have you ever thought about committing suicide?

Have you ever thought that you weren't good enough?

Have.....have you ever just wanted someone who actually cared for you and not what you're supposed to be?

Have you just wanted to just cut?

I have......I've wanted all of those.........

I want to cut many times. I've wanted to just disappear or commit suicide. I've had thought about it, never done any of it. Can't talk to my friends, they're all asleep or I don't have their numbers.

I can't talk to my parents, they'll 'try' to help, but really, they can't......I'd try talking with the counselor, if I actually had the balls to do it.

I actually tried talking to my friend and she just wanted to sleep. She has a bad knee.... plus their was another shooting threat, that came from FUCKING BISMARK! she's had a rough few days. But, I have it worse. See, while she only has 1-2 siblings, I have 3 siblings. Who constantly pick on each other and me.

Why can't they just see how broken I am?

Why can't they look into my eyes and see how badly they've hurt me?

Why me?

What have I done to deserve this?

Did I do something in my past life, that was so horrible, that I'm being punished for now?

Just...

Why?

This was made on Nov. 2nd, 2017 @ 10:50 pm - 11:00 pm. This will be the last update for a while.....

Just until I get my head together again.........

Bye sinners.......for now.