I lied................This is a rant.

Ok! So........RANT TIME!

 So this last week has been, something the school does, called 'Spirit Week' (Pic ↑)

So this last week has been, something the school does, called 'Spirit Week' (Pic ↑). On the 21st (of Sept.), we had a pep rally. It was for the crowning of the 'King and Queen' of Homecoming. Anyways, school got out at 1:15 p.m. and we left (on busses) to go to the rally. When we got there, everything was loud, crowded, and hot (and sweaty).
   Anyway, I was trying to talk to my friend that was sitting next to me, we had to lean so we were face to face to hear each other. After a while, it started to get boring so we decided to leave. (Plus the rally didn't begin until 2 o' clock and it was 1:30 p.m.) As we where walking up to Jim Hill (as you can tell I live in North Dakota), 4 guys were walking to the rally.
  As we passed each other, on of the guys pushed his friend into me. Almost making me fall into the road, may i add, A CAR WAS DRIVING BY AS HE PUSHED ME! Anyway, I kept walking to, you know, walk it off. I turn around and say "Fuck you!". And the guy who pushed me said he didn't do it and I was like "I know, I was saying that to the guy who pushed you.".
  The others did absolutely nothing, at least my friend caught me before I fell into the road. After that, when we got up to the parking lot, I said to my friend "They can go fuck themselves with their tiny ass dicks.". I was SO fucking pissed. After a while, u called my mom and she picked me up, and we went home.

The Fucking End!

(A/N: Thanks for letting me rant. I will update, with actual pics, next time.

BYE SINNERS!)