Chapter 7

Recap

We walked down to get our seats and we were surprised with who we saw.

Chapter 7

Madison's POV

Just five seats to the right of us sat my friends, Avi and Sarah. We also saw Mackenzie's friends, Meghan and Cassie, sitting two rows in front of us. We quickly said hi and went to our seats to hang out before the opening act.

I got my iPhone 5 out and texted all the boys good luck. Suddenly, both of our phones start going off, so I think Kenz had the same idea as me. I got replies like, Thanks x and Thanks love xx, Niall replies with Thanks love but I'm hungry and CT doesn't have Nandos :( That boy, I show Mack the text and she laughs and says that she got the same text, too.

"He's yours," I say smirking at her.

*

The boys did wonderful. After the concert the boys asked if we wanted to get dinner with them. They asked if we knew any good restaurants and we said The Cheesecake Factory but it'd be too late by the tie we got there. They told us that they could call ahead and it would be fine.

When we finally got to the restaurant, it was 9:30 and all of the regular customers had already left. We sat down and ordered our drinks.

Throughout the meal, we all chatted like we knew each other since we were little kids. It was so cool how easy they were to get along with. They were so sweet and funny.

*

After the mail course we all ordered different kinds of cheesecake. We all tried some of each others until it was time for Harry to taste mine and I taste his.

He asked to taste some of my Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake and I said sure. As he was about to take a bite, I shoved his face in it.

AN: Uh oh! What's Harry going to do? Comment what you think! I still need a girlfriends for Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Also, I still want you guys to be active so the next comment I get, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

Thanks <3