Chapter 1

Madison's POV

"Hurry up, Kenz!" I yell to my best friend of seven years. If she didn't hurry getting ready we were going to be late for the concert.

"I'm coming, jeez, calm yo' titties!" Things like these always made our friendship even more interesting. We could insult or say weird things to each other and we'd just laugh it off.

She came downstairs with her dirty blonde hair straightened to perfection. She also had tan shorts and a white t-shirt saying, "I could stay up all night" on the front and, "with Niall" on the back. I wore the same outfit except my hair was styled in tight ringlets around my face and my shirt said, "with Harry" on the back, not Niall. Yes, we were going to a One Direction concert.

We got in my blue BMW M6 Convertible. We had the top down because it was the middle of June and Massachusetts had nice weather. We also had the top down so we could jam out to Midnight Memories on full blast and annoy the other drivers. Ha! Today and tomorrow were going to be so fun at Mohegan.

By the time we got to the arena, it was packed with many other fans. Some looked around 9-10, some looked 13-14, some looked 17-18 like us, and of course you saw people in between but occasionally you'd see the parents of young kids waiting for the night to end and for them to leave already.

We were almost to the front of the arena when they announced the opening act. We were lucky to get front row seating and tomorrow we'd get a meet and greet with the guys. Tomorrow, since my parents paid for the meet and greet, they didn't pay for the front row seating, but they got floor seats for us and that was fine with me. They did a lot for me and I loved them.

*

*

One Direction had come out on stage after about an hour and everyone screamed. They sang and in the middle of the third song, What Makes You Beautiful, Harry looked up and met my gaze.

AN: This is my first time on Wattpad so if it's bad, tell me. If you have advice, tell me too! I want to hear what everyone thinks. Also, I'm sorry this is short I wanted to end it here so it didn't give too much away. Check out the video on the side!

If you could Vote and Comment, you'd be amazing!

Bye <3