Chapter 3

Recap

Harry's POV

Niall just nodded to me because we all had to start singing the chorus.

Chapter 3

Madison's POV

"Um, excuse me?" A tall security guy asked as he poked me and Mackenzie on the back.

"Yes?" We questioned turning around. Uh oh I hope we didn't do anything wrong by accident.

"Can you please follow me? I've been asked by the boy's security guard to escort you backstage. You two look like the 'cute, young, blonde girls in the front row' that he was describing." The guard laughed.

"Haha, sure. And thank you." We said, blushing.

*

It took about 15 minutes to get through the large crowd of screaming girls and to the exit. Once we were at the exit, Jim, we learned his name was, led us backstage. We still had no idea why we were coming back here though.

Jim led us to a room that said 'meeting room' on the door. Could this be where the boys hung out? OMG! He told us to stay put and someone might come to talk to us before the surprise comes. We told him that we would and thank you.

We saw a TV that showed the boys singing so we shut up and watched in awe.

5 minutes later we heard a knock at the door and saw the door knob twist. In walked the boys manager / body guard, Paul.

"Hi, I'm Paul." He introduced.

"We know. Haha. I'm Mackenzie and this is Madison." My best friend introduced pointing to herself first, then me.

"Nice to meet you. Your surprise is almost ready but please be respectful of your surroundings because it doesn't work when you're screaming." Paul told us.

"What is it?" Mackenzie asked.

"Dude, it's called a surprise for a reason." I told her.

" Yeah and if I told you, I'd have to kill you." Paul said jokingly to my best friend. "I have to go see if it's ready yet. Bye girls!"

"Bye!" We announced in unison.

Just as Paul left the room we saw Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn leave the stage. We were playing a game of Garbage, with cards we found laying around, for about 10 minutes until we heard running down the hall and stopped in front of our door. We heard someone make the shushing sound and then there was a knock at the door.

AN: Sorry if these chapters are short. I wanted to end here so it'd be a question at the back of your mind. "Who's at the door?" Comment who you think it is. Also, comment anything you think I should include in this story or just anything at all. I might dedicate a chapter to you if you comment. So, until next chapter, Peace and Out. <3

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!