Chapter 6

Recap

"Thanks," I said as she handed it back smirking. I looked down at my phone and the name said, 'the sexiest person I've ever met' it also had a heart and the kissy face emoji next to it.

Chapter 6

Mackenzie's POV

Niall and I really hit it off. I gave him my number and we've been texting ever since I left. We talked about everything. We talked about how he was loving being a new uncle to little Theo and we just talked and got to know each other more.

I could hear Madison giggling like a little school girl every five minutes. She and Harry also hit it off and have been texting even before we left the room with the boys.

"Hey, we should get to bed. We have to get up early, eat, and then get ready." I told Madi.

"Yeah, I just texted the Harry and Louis to get their butts to bed, too!" She laughed.

*The Next Morning* 

 I styled my hair with beach waves and a blue headband. I wore a blue tank top under a see through white lace shirt, black shorts, and black Vans. I also had an infinity necklace that said directioner on it. "Hurry Madi, We're going to be last in line!"

"I'm coming." She told me as she walked out of the bathroom with her hair straightened perfectly and she wore a shirt that had a picture of Harry on the from and the tour dates on the back that she made herself. She's going to become a clothing designer one day. She also had white capris that went just below her knees and a skinny, bright pink belt.

*

The meet and greet was ok. The boys didn't spend that much time with us but that's ok because we spent all of yesterday night with them.

We walked down to get our seats and we were surprised with who we saw.

AN:  I'm so sorry this is late. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to be posting every 3 days because of school. I'm on vacation so I'll probably be posting more this week but I'm not sure. I'll also try to post around 2 times a week. I'm thinking of doing something different. I want you guys to be more active so if you want to have a part like be one of the boys girlfriends or one of our friends just comment.

QOTD: If I wrote another book what would you guys want it to be about and who would read it?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

Thanks!!<3