Chapter 5

Recap

Liam's POV

Chill dude, I'm kidding...As I was saying, I'm Madison but um I'm happy we are here and all, but uh why?" The girl asked. We all looked at Harry and smirked. He blushed.

Chapter 5

Louis' POV

Everyone, including Harry looked at a loss for words. Me, being me, I joined in helping.

"You looked pretty chill and I think Harry might have a teeny, weeny crush on you." I teased Harry as he gave me a nudge to the ribs.

"HEY!" I complained. "I thought we had something special, Harold." He hated being called by his whole fist name.

"Too bad." Harry fought.

"Hey, can we get back to the lovely ladies in front of us?" Zayn asked.

Niall already took the opportunity to start getting to know Mackenzie. While we were bickering, Madison just stood there looking like a lost puppy.

Harry's POV

WOW! I had no idea what to say. I was never speechless. When it came to girls, I always knew exactly what to say and do. Madison was different. She wasn't like all the other girls falling at my feet. She seemed quiet. She looked helpless.

"So did you enjoy our concert?" Zayn asked her.

"Yea! You guys were amazing! The way you sing to the crowd and the meaning of your lyrics make the songs that much better." She said with passion.

"Thank you," we beamed.

*

We talked from 8, when the concert ended, up until now, which was about 10.

"Do you guys have a hotel room or are you driving home?" I questioned.

"We have a hotel room on the 32nd floor. You guys are staying on the 34th floor, right?" *if you didn't know, this is the top floor of the hotel and where the boys had actually stayed during their concerts*

"Yeah, that's cool we are only 2 floors above you!" Liam announced.

"Well, it's getting kind of late, I think we should be heading to bed" Madison said with a yawn.

"Before you guys leave, do you think we could possibly get your numbers?" I asked and the other boys nodded in agreement.

"Here," she said taking my iPhone 5s, (don't know what type of iPhone Harry actually has now but I know it's some sort of an iPhone) and typing her number into it.

"Thanks," I said as she handed it back smirking. I looked down at my phone and the name said, 'the sexiest person I've ever met ' it also had a heart and the kissy face emoji next to it.

AN: I'm soo sorry I haven't been posting lately. I had so many tests these past two weeks and I have a paper due for school Friday. I'll make up for what I've missed during my vacation next week. Don't forget to leave me the name(s) of the books you're writing or just titles that you think I should read because I just finished the one I was recently reading. Let me know what you think of my book so far and comment who's POV you want next or more of. I just started writing chapter 6 so it should be up Friday night. Thanks for being patient with the story I hope it's good so far.

Comment

Vote

Thanks <333